The Education Forum

OK how about a real jump ?

OK how about a real jump ??

The family that owned the apt building were DeMoh lived and had Professor Wolf die in a fire a day before DeMoh left for NY is the same family that own this land.

I don't think the shooters ever left Dallas alive. Said family owned this land in 1963.

==============================================================

https://www.google.com/maps/place/1809+Rock+Island+St,+Dallas,+TX+75207/@32.7598159,-96.7949858,727m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x864e9907545da1d1:0xbc97559b11a9c939

Edited by Steven Gaal

I have a wedding to attend today of one of the sons of JFK Researcher William Weston. EDIT BELOW

======================================

Steve Cearfoss, on 02 May 2015 - 09:21 AM, said:

Steven, is this a follow up to a thread that I missed? I don't know who these people — DeMoh and Wolf — are. Please elucidate. Thanks

Its been a long time since I went into this // was on old computer. Im trying to dig it up. (GAAL)

====================================================================

BRUCE ADAMSON

==

Baker p. 107: cites letter from LBJ to de Mohrenschildt dated April 18, 1963 -- Does not give credit to Adamson who was first to published letter in full -- vol. 5, p. 70, p. 78.

Vice-President,LBJ's assistant Walter Jenkins writing to the best friend of Lee
Harvey Oswald on April 18th, 1963. This was seven months before the assassination
and the letter is being sent to the CIA's trust Republic National Bank Building.
This letter is extremely important because it was the General Walker shooting on
April 10th, 1963, that helped convict Oswald as the lone assassin of JFK. As far as
I know it was first discovered and copyrighted by this author in 1992-93. Courtesy
of the LBJ Library. The following day de Mohrenschildt leaves for Washington D.C.
while his nieghbor Professor Wolf of SMU died in a house fire. Thre records of his
death were destroyed.

#################################################################

Lubbock Avalanche-Journal from Lubbock, Texas · Page 68

www.newspapers.com/newspage/13678897/

Apr 10, 1977 - De Mohrenschildt. an internationally traveled petroleum geologist, died March .... 1963, SMU history professor William T. Wolfe died when his duplex at 6618 ... Among De Mohrenschildt's personal effects located at his Dallas ...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ EDIT

Its Bruce Adamson vs Bruce Adamson

The above of Mr. Adamson was written to make known that he wanted more credit from Russ Baker (Weston could also have made that claim BTW). Burce was mostly out of JFK research when he wrote letter RE Baker. Below what I remember from previous Mr. Adamson's work.

========================================

In older work //ITS APT Wolf has and not house next to DEMoh.

In older work // Demoh left for New York City to get monies from Prescott Bush and then Demoh went to DC.

Edited by Steven Gaal