• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 mervin eyler

mervin eyler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 11:07 AM

For the last two years I have been (a) trying to build traffic to my section of the VIRTUAL SCHOOL - www.eun.org/virtual school and (;) develop collaboration and co-operation amongst European business education teachers.
Is there anyone out there who would like to join in these VERY frustrating tasks?

John
john-Birchall@bsc.biblio.net
www.johnbirchall-economist.net

I am new to the Forum and am willing to get as involved as my expertise allows.

At the same time, I am in need of help. My school is implanting the International Baccalaureate, and I will be teaching Standard Level Business. I am in desperate need of materials, both on line as well as in print. Can anyone offer me suggestions? They would be enourmously appreciated.

#17 john birchall

john birchall

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 06:48 PM

Melvin,
I have started to put quite a lot of materials and useful links on my site www.johnbirchall-economist.net. Also you might find the Virtual School useful, a link exists on my site. I am keen to build collaboration and communication across EU states, so please contact me whenever you want.
Best wishes,
John

http://www.johnbirchall-economist.net/

#18 Dalibor Svoboda

Dalibor Svoboda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 27 March 2004 - 07:42 AM

Alas, we seem to agree on the sad state of the VS. I have written considerable amounts of material for the site and produced almost no repsonse.

I did send www-address to this debate thread to former manager of Virtual school Angela Andresson and to the present manager Anne Gilleran on 9th of March. I thought that they would like to comment what we wrote about. I did receive fairly fast a mail from Anne Gilleran promising me to take part of the debate. Since then nothing more happen.

#19 john birchall

john birchall

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 March 2004 - 10:32 AM

I very much doubt if VS will repond. Pity but not unexpected.
John

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users