The Education Forum

Paul "Red" Dorfman

I have been looking high and low for a photo of Paul Red Dorfman, who had ties to Hoffa and Ruby. He was from Chicago, a racketeers mobster, involved with the Waste Handler's Union. His son was Allen Dorfman, whose picture I have.

Thank you. I appreciate it.

Here's another request for a photo: The late Shannon Murchison from Dallas, Clint III's ex wife. She died a very suspicious death.

Thank you again.

Kathy Collins

I have been looking high and low for a photo of Paul Red Dorfman, who had ties to Hoffa and Ruby. He was from Chicago, a racketeers mobster, involved with the Waste Handler's Union. His son was Allen Dorfman, whose picture I have.

Here's another request for a photo: The late Shannon Murchison from Dallas, Clint III's ex wife. She died a very suspicious death.

Thank you again.

Kathy Collins

Kathy,

Paul Dorfman below. Sorry, the quality is not that great.

Technically, Paul Dorfman was Allen's step-father.

Also, if you haven't done so already, may I suggest seeking out articles by Victor Reisel. He wrote extensively on the Dorfman family and also the connections to Jack Ruby.

Sorry, no images of Shannon Murchison but I will have a look around.

Cheers,

James

Edited by James Richards

Thank you again.

Kathy Collins

Kathy,

Paul Dorfman below. Sorry, the quality is not that great.

Technically, Paul Dorfman was Allen's step-father.

Also, if you haven't done so already, may I suggest seeking out articles by Victor Reisel. He wrote extensively on the Dorfman family and also the connections to Jack Ruby.

Sorry, no images of Shannon Murchison but I will have a look around.

Cheers,

James

Shannon Murchison was in her 40's when she died in recent years. They said she died from Listeria. And that her liver was badly damaged. So the coroner says, she must have taken a lot of acetaminophen. She had a black eye and was bruised all over her body. The coroner said, maybe the liver damage caused the bruising. Then he said, whatever, it didn't cause her death.

I know she was on psychiatric drugs. But a woman with money wouldn't be taking acetaminophen if she was in pain; obviously they weren't working. Why not get prescription pain pills? I think this coroner is crooked or has been frightened by the power of the Murchison's in Dallas.

Thanks for the photo of Paul Red Dorfman. Dorfman was in Palm Springs the same weekend (Kennedy Assassination) as Karyn Kupcinet and received a phone call from Irv Kupcinet, asking about Ruby. Coincidence? I don't know how built up Palm Springs was then. It makes me wonder if their paths crossed.

Kathy