The Education Forum

something wicked this way comes,the offical story of 911..something very wrong

Steven Gaal

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dale Thorn

So the only purpose of releasing the volumes of evidence to the American public is to satisfy conspiracy theorists? You don't have a concept of releasing information for the American people as a whole, or any other people? Please show me one of your recent posts where you advocated for full release, for transparency.

Guest Dale Thorn

Another last resort of debunkers is the "you dishonor the dead" charge.

This from the guy who made an idiotic comparison to Nazi Germany and Stalin's USSR.

A comparison cannot be made? Says who? Is the 'idiot' term a valid defense?

Another last resort of debunkers is the "you dishonor the dead" charge.

This from the guy who made an idiotic comparison to Nazi Germany and Stalin's USSR.

A comparison cannot be made? Says who?

The comparison can be made but it ridiculous, idiotic etc. Why because, all though there are abuses in America people have freedom of expression (speech, press etc.) assembly, dissent etc. and the right to elect the legislative, executive and at the local/state levels judicial branches.

If the US were like Nazi Germany or Stalin's USSR Chomsky, Alex Jones, Michael Ruppert, David Ray Griffin, Alex Cockburn, Amy Goodman, Jim Fetzer, Peter Dale Scott, the OWS folks etc. etc. would be dead or locked up incommunicado in detention camps. Instead they have radio shows, websites, forums, books published by mainstream or university publishers, organize events, protests etc and in some cases work or worked a state universities. My family had to flee Nazi Germany, I travelled in Eastern Europe before the wall came down, I know Brazilians who were detained and some cases tortured by the military dictatorship. If you think the US is like those regimes you are massively misinformed, severely paranoid or more likely both.

Is the 'idiot' term a valid defense?

I said your comment was 'idiotic' I didn't call you an 'idiot' but you were the one who started the insults flying so spare us your self-righteous victim act.

So the only purpose of releasing the volumes of evidence to the American public is to satisfy conspiracy theorists? You don't have a concept of releasing information for the American people as a whole, or any other people? Please show me one of your recent posts where you advocated for full release, for transparency.

You still haven't told us what specific information you think should be released that has not been nor why this is an issue for you when you obviously haven't looked at what has been released already. Your inability to answer my question demonstrates how unfamiliar you are with the evidence.

You made it clear you get all your 9/11 info from truther sites, so surprise surprise all the evidence you turn up reinforces your pre-existing belief.