The Education Forum

The BIG shouty thread.

Guest Stephen Turner

Guest Stephen Turner

In light of John/Andy's appeal for a return to good manners when posting I thought perhaps this thread could serve as an ersatz war zone, A kind of de-militarised thread. So, rather than polute the Forum with collective vitriol, and vituperation please visit here and F*** each other over with a degree of anonminity.

Coming Soon.....Miller V White, This time its not personal, Lamson V Daman, how often will the term "sociopath" be used. And a host of undercard bouts.

Forum members, start your SHOUTING. :(

In light of John/Andy's appeal for a return to good manners when posting I thought perhaps this thread could serve as an ersatz war zone, A kind of de-militarised thread. So, rather than polute the Forum with collective vitriol, and vituperation please visit here and F*** each other over with a degree of anonminity.

Coming Soon.....Miller V White, This time its not personal, Lamson V Daman, how often will the term "sociopath" be used. And a host of undercard bouts.

Forum members, start your SHOUTING. :ice

Get idea Stephen and in the spirit of this thread -----

To those forum members who I've been rude to I'd just like to say that you completely deserved it, and to those who believed I have helped them - you completely misunderstood what I was trying to say :lol:

Forum members, start your SHOUTING. :D

Get idea Stephen and in the spirit of this thread -----

To those forum members who I've been rude to I'd just like to say that you completely deserved it, and to those who believed I have helped them - you completely misunderstood what I was trying to say :)

Well said, Andy--you disgusting pile of parrot droppings. :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Stephen Turner

Any time you vacuous, toffee nosed, malodorous berk :lol:

BIULD IT, AND THEY WILL COME.

I usually charge for facilitating this kind of Psyhcodrama. anybody for a quick spell of "empty chair" :tomatoes

I'll have to dig out my old Monty Python records to get more. :lol::lol:

This is the room for an argument isn't it? :lol:

I'll have to dig out my old Monty Python records to get more. :lol::lol:

This is the room for an argument isn't it? :lol:

That's what the sign on the door said.

I can't decide if I'll go for the five minute argument or the full half hour. :lol:

I can't decide if I'll go for the five minute argument or the full half hour. :lol:

I've told you once :lol:

No you never :lol::lol:

p.s. 'Matching tie and handerkief' was the best of their records, imo (circa 1978 I think). I had it on tape years ago, but it's extremely hard to find these days on CD. It's never included in the boxed MP sets that I've seen. I searched on the now defunct Kazaa unsuccessfully. Have you ever heard it?

p.s. 'Matching tie and handerkief' was the best of their records, imo (circa 1978 I think). I had it on tape years ago, but it's extremely hard to find these days on CD. It's never included in the boxed MP sets that I've seen. I searched on the now defunct Kazaa unsuccessfully. Have you ever heard it?

It seems you can still purchase it over here

It seems you can still purchase it over here

Aha, thanks for that.