The Education Forum

Castro Agents?

A fifty must be torn to get rid of the bad luck. I'd bet five and cry if I lost it, but I'm cheap. This is Lutz you think? There was a lawsuit from Hall over this? love to see the details of that claim. Source of this info please, very interesting James.

Oh, and why would you be surprised that he was referring to Rip? Perhaps Tim Gratz has Lots o Lutz info for us? Tim, you are down there, this is a keys article--your thoughts?

A fifty must be torn to get rid of the bad luck.  I'd bet five and cry if I lost it, but I'm cheap.  This is Lutz you think?  There was a lawsuit from Hall over this? love to see the details of that claim.  Source of this info please, very interesting James.

Oh, and why would you be surprised that he was referring to Rip?  Perhaps Tim Gratz has Lots o Lutz info for us?  Tim, you are down there, this is a keys article--your thoughts?

Hi Christy,

I don't see Robertson as any kind of organizer but as a guy who was happiest when given a gun and told to run up the beach while shooting at the enemy.

As far as the source goes re lawsuit, that info can be found in a mid 1970's edition of 'Newsreal Series'.

I do believe the Tattler article was written by Lutz given the similarities to several he penned in the Newsreal edition. Then again ...

James