The Education Forum

Current Geopolitical Media Disinformation Campaign

Steven Gaal

( LEN COLBYS MAIN STREAM MEDIA IS DISCREDITED,Gaal)

The Media Disinformation Campaign

A massive information compilation

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=theme&themeId=20

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ also see

at Global Reseach Site

VIDEO: Skeptical on Syria: 'Media reports framed & manipulated'

Watch now on GRTV

- by James Corbett - 2011-08-31

=========

Syria Regime Change PR in High Gear: More ‘Newborn Baby Slaughter’ Propaganda

- by Patrick Henningsen - 2012-02-09

=========

Media Lies Used to Provide a Pretext for Another "Humanitarian War": Protest in Syria: Who Counts the Dead?

- by Julie Lévesque - 2011-11-25

=========

The reliance of the mainstream media on information emanating from anonymous groups provides a biased understanding of the Syrian protests

Media Lies: Syria's President Bashar Al Assad Sets ABC News Senior Propagandist Barbra Walters Straight.

- by Tony Cartalucci - 2011-12-12

=========

Most Syrians back President Assad, but you'd never know from western media

Assad's popularity, Arab League observers, US military involvement: all distorted in the west's propaganda war

- by Jonathan Steele - 2012-01-18

( ‘Newborn Baby Slaughter’ Hummmnnn reminds me of Iraq incubator lies ........,Gaal)

Media Manipulation and the Drums of War: How Media is used to Whip the Nation into Wartime Frenzy

Faking It: How the Media Manipulates the World into War

- by James Corbett - 2012-01-03

RELATED

Feds Targeting Alternative Media In Information Warfare Campaign

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2012/08/19/feds-targeting-alternative-media-information-warfare-campaign-170791/

======================================

To spell out what’s happening here intelligence agents engaged in counterintelligence (CoIntel) using an ‘open source intelligence list’ to identify targets to engage in information warfare against and are caught in the act.

To the normal observer reading these comments they would have no idea these are government trolls in action.

Here are some comments:

•You guys are nuts

•You wingnuts are the greatest threat to the liblerty of all americans

•Well, during the Bush era and the warrantless wiretapping and violations of Constitutional protection against warrantless searches, the neo-coonservatives were fond of proclaiming “if you’ve done nothing wrong, then you’ve nothing to worry about”.

-

Shouldn’t that same mindset hold true today? Or has the morbidity of hypocrisy come home to the practitioners of that black craft?

-

So, what’s the problem?

•Can I please make a plea to anyone who has read this DHS statement?

Anyone claiming to be a Christian, please do not feed into the hands of these comments. Please do not act out violently! Please do not plan attacks! By doing so you will be proving right what every non-Christian has said about us and casting our Lord Jesus in a terrible light to those who need him most.

•Im pretty sure this DHS report is targeting *radical hate groups*, people who are willing to kill innocent or uninvolved people to further their agenda.

Also, I don’t see the word “conservative” used at all in this report. Are the terms “right-wing extremist” and “conservative” used interchangeably now? I think it it quite a conspiratorial stretch to assume that.

This is targeting KKK-like or other radical or supremacist groups, not Joe The Plumber or George Will.

•I still think you are ascribing this Bush Administration-requested document to be far more wide-reaching and insidious than it is.

•The comparison to Hitler regarding the trade unionists and communists? Not sure where to start with that. When they start putting people in concentration camps I guess? I don’t see the DHS dragging Joe the Plumber, George Will or Rush Limbaugh off to camps, or being able to shut down any 2nd Amendment rights.

•Hey, since youre going to spout off a bunch of insults (shill, brownshirt, stooge) I guess Im just going to say I can’t fight crazy, which is what you clearly are. Like on the order of total Bat-shiat crazy. Do the bugs in your skin bother you as much as my calmly worded posts? I highly recommend you just go back to your bunker and wait for the liberal takeover thats never going to happen. What you seem to forget in your orgiastic liberal takeover apocalypse fantasy is that we as the American people are armed to the f-in teeth. I dont beleive the government is going to be able to stop a hundred million armed people if need be. The reason its not happening now? Because the American public is probably more intelligent than you and isnt afraid. Sorry man. I know its an ego blow.Im trying to play devils advocate here instead of going balls-to-the-wall crazy conspiracy nuts on something like this and jumping about 9 steps ahead to the most dire, albeit unlikely conclusion. And yes, it was commissioned by the BUSH administration in the summer of last year. You think the turn around time is 2.5 months on a report like that from a government agency???? JAHAHAHAAH! You sir, are an idiot. Sorry about you not wanting to face facts, you must be so loved up on Bush (who was NOT a conservative) that you cant beleive he actually saw these nutjobs as a credible threat.

You get the idea, visit the post and see how these guys work.

RELATED

Feds Targeting Alternative Media In Information Warfare Campaign

http://blog.alexande...ampaign-170791/

======================================

To spell out what’s happening here intelligence agents engaged in counterintelligence (CoIntel) using an ‘open source intelligence list’ to identify targets to engage in information warfare against and are caught in the act.

To the normal observer reading these comments they would have no idea these are government trolls in action.

Here are some comments:

•You guys are nuts

•You wingnuts are the greatest threat to the liblerty of all americans

•Well, during the Bush era and the warrantless wiretapping and violations of Constitutional protection against warrantless searches, the neo-coonservatives were fond of proclaiming “if you’ve done nothing wrong, then you’ve nothing to worry about”.

-

Shouldn’t that same mindset hold true today? Or has the morbidity of hypocrisy come home to the practitioners of that black craft?

-

So, what’s the problem?

•Can I please make a plea to anyone who has read this DHS statement?

Anyone claiming to be a Christian, please do not feed into the hands of these comments. Please do not act out violently! Please do not plan attacks! By doing so you will be proving right what every non-Christian has said about us and casting our Lord Jesus in a terrible light to those who need him most.

•Im pretty sure this DHS report is targeting *radical hate groups*, people who are willing to kill innocent or uninvolved people to further their agenda.

Also, I don’t see the word “conservative” used at all in this report. Are the terms “right-wing extremist” and “conservative” used interchangeably now? I think it it quite a conspiratorial stretch to assume that.

This is targeting KKK-like or other radical or supremacist groups, not Joe The Plumber or George Will.

•I still think you are ascribing this Bush Administration-requested document to be far more wide-reaching and insidious than it is.

•The comparison to Hitler regarding the trade unionists and communists? Not sure where to start with that. When they start putting people in concentration camps I guess? I don’t see the DHS dragging Joe the Plumber, George Will or Rush Limbaugh off to camps, or being able to shut down any 2nd Amendment rights.

•Hey, since youre going to spout off a bunch of insults (shill, brownshirt, stooge) I guess Im just going to say I can’t fight crazy, which is what you clearly are. Like on the order of total Bat-shiat crazy. Do the bugs in your skin bother you as much as my calmly worded posts? I highly recommend you just go back to your bunker and wait for the liberal takeover thats never going to happen. What you seem to forget in your orgiastic liberal takeover apocalypse fantasy is that we as the American people are armed to the f-in teeth. I dont beleive the government is going to be able to stop a hundred million armed people if need be. The reason its not happening now? Because the American public is probably more intelligent than you and isnt afraid. Sorry man. I know its an ego blow.Im trying to play devils advocate here instead of going balls-to-the-wall crazy conspiracy nuts on something like this and jumping about 9 steps ahead to the most dire, albeit unlikely conclusion. And yes, it was commissioned by the BUSH administration in the summer of last year. You think the turn around time is 2.5 months on a report like that from a government agency???? JAHAHAHAAH! You sir, are an idiot. Sorry about you not wanting to face facts, you must be so loved up on Bush (who was NOT a conservative) that you cant beleive he actually saw these nutjobs as a credible threat.

You get the idea, visit the post and see how these guys work.

Is there any factual support for this paranoid drivel? It seems like this blogger can't accept criticism.

( LEN COLBYS MAIN STREAM MEDIA IS DISCREDITED,Gaal)

The Media Disinformation Campaign

A massive information compilation

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ also see

at Global Reseach Site

VIDEO: Skeptical on Syria: 'Media reports framed & manipulated'

Watch now on GRTV

- by James Corbett - 2011-08-31

=========

Syria Regime Change PR in High Gear: More ‘Newborn Baby Slaughter’ Propaganda

- by Patrick Henningsen - 2012-02-09

=========

Media Lies Used to Provide a Pretext for Another "Humanitarian War": Protest in Syria: Who Counts the Dead?

- by Julie Lévesque - 2011-11-25

=========

The reliance of the mainstream media on information emanating from anonymous groups provides a biased understanding of the Syrian protests

Media Lies: Syria's President Bashar Al Assad Sets ABC News Senior Propagandist Barbra Walters Straight.

- by Tony Cartalucci - 2011-12-12

=========

Most Syrians back President Assad, but you'd never know from western media

Assad's popularity, Arab League observers, US military involvement: all distorted in the west's propaganda war

- by Jonathan Steele - 2012-01-18

( ‘Newborn Baby Slaughter’ Hummmnnn reminds me of Iraq incubator lies ........,Gaal)

Media Manipulation and the Drums of War: How Media is used to Whip the Nation into Wartime Frenzy

Faking It: How the Media Manipulates the World into War

- by James Corbett - 2012-01-03

Gaal, you've yet to learn that giant walls of text or long lists of links are unlikely to convince anyone. The authors have no expertise regarding the Middle East let alone Syria, they didn't go to that country or any of its neighbors for their reports. They whine that media outlets and groups like the UN and AI depend accounts from opposition groups but ignore or downplay that this is because the Syrian regime severely limits outside observers. Funny that you continue to pimp the discredited Johnathan Steele piece about a Syrian poll, which turned out to have been an Internet survey. How does it fit your worldview that a grossly inaccurate anti-intervention op-ed was published by and continues on the website of an MSM outlet?

With the publication of this article, it’s clear that many in the government now consider the average American Citizen to be a threat. Why else would they allow this material to be offered as a training tool to military personnel? Why else would they be pushing the narrative that tea party groups are filled with Anti-American “racist” “extremist right wingers? (Source Quoted by,GaaL)

You mean they aren't? // END Colby response to above.

################################################

• You guys are nuts
  • You wingnuts are the greatest threat to the liblerty of all americans
  • Well, during the Bush era and the warrantless wiretapping and violations of Constitutional protection against warrantless searches, the neo-coonservatives were fond of proclaiming “if you’ve done nothing wrong, then you’ve nothing to worry about”.
    -
    -
    So, what’s the problem?
  • Can I please make a plea to anyone who has read this DHS statement?
  • Im pretty sure this DHS report is targeting *radical hate groups*, people who are willing to kill innocent or uninvolved people to further their agenda.
  • I still think you are ascribing this Bush Administration-requested document to be far more wide-reaching and insidious than it is.
  • The comparison to Hitler regarding the trade unionists and communists? Not sure where to start with that. When they start putting people in concentration camps I guess? I don’t see the DHS dragging Joe the Plumber, George Will or Rush Limbaugh off to camps, or being able to shut down any 2nd Amendment rights.

####################

(Gee Government trolls and Colby sound sooooo alike ?? Wonder why ?? ,Gaal)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=1374

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2010/12/washington-post-fair-game-valerie-plame

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article3700.htm

o-o-o-o-o-o-o

PLEASE SEE THIS LINK BELOW AND ALSO TIMES ARTICLE CLICK BELOW

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2012/07/25/ny-times-government-censors-control-major-news-outlet-151551/

MSN IS DISCREDITED.

This is an article that everyone needs to read. If you have not read it yet, you can find it right here.

What all of this means is that both the Obama campaign and the Romney campaign essentially have “veto power” over any quotes from those campaigns that we see in the newspapers.

According to the New York Times, virtually every major news organization has agreed to submit their quotes for “quote approval”….

Edited by Steven Gaal

The authors have no expertise regarding the Middle East let alone Syria, they didn't go to that country or any of its neighbors for their reports. // END Colby

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WHEN COLBYS WRONG HES WRONG

An award-winning author and geopolitical analyst, Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya is the author of The Globalization of NATO (Clarity Press) and a forthcoming book The War on Libya and the Re-Colonization of Africa. He has also contributed to several other books ranging from cultural critique to international relations. He is a Sociologist and Research Associate at the Centre for Research on Globalization (CRG), a contributor at the Strategic Culture Foundation (SCF), Moscow, and a member of the Scientific Committee of Geopolitica, Italy. He has also addressed the Middle East and international relations issues on several TV news networks including Al Jazeera, teleSUR, and Russia Today. His writings have been translated into more than twenty languages. In 2011 he was awarded the First National Prize of the Mexican Press Club for his work in international investigative journalism.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=26358 (On the ground in Libya !!)

==============

VATICAN NEWS: Foreign Fighters, Mercenaries, Terrorists, behind Syria Massacre

"The desolation of Homs and the war of information ": the Words of a Greek-Catholic Bishop

by Vatican News (Agenzia Fides)

(says a testimony sent to Fides Agency by the French Bishop Philip Tournyol Clos, a greek-Catholic Melkite Archimandrite, who recently visited Syria, by traveling to different cities, like Damascus, Aleppo and Homs. ) (Again on the ground info,Gaal)

Edited by Steven Gaal