The Education Forum

Could Someone Post This Picture

I am still looking for a photo of Bobby Kennedy with Ethel and some of their kids, attending St. Mary's Church in Gilroy CA for Mass. The photo was taken at 9:30 am, Aug. 5, 1962. I have already been in touch with the newspaper there and the church. They don't have the picture. I believe I saw it in a book in a bookstore many years ago. If someone can post it or tell me where it is, I'd appreciate it. Would Mary Ferrell's site have it?

Kathy Collins

I am still looking for a photo of Bobby Kennedy with Ethel and some of their kids, attending St. Mary's Church in Gilroy CA for Mass. The photo was taken at 9:30 am, Aug. 5, 1962. I have already been in touch with the newspaper there and the church. They don't have the picture. I believe I saw it in a book in a bookstore many years ago. If someone can post it or tell me where it is, I'd appreciate it. Would Mary Ferrell's site have it?

Kathy Collins

Kathy,

I am not 100% sure which photo you are after. I went through a stack of RFK images and couldn't find anything that resembles what you described.

I will keep my eyes open in case I stumble across it.

Cheers,

James