The Education Forum

Frederick Chiaventone

Dear Mr. Drago;

Thanks for your note. Glad you enjoyed "A Road...." Good luck on the film project -- things are a bit 'gummed up' out in La-La Land these days. In the meantime staying busy with article in this month's (Jan) Cowboys & Indians Magazine, etc. Off tonight to do a tv interview and then give a lecture at the Pony Express National Museum in St Joseph, Missouri.

Regards,

Fred

Edited by Frederick Chiaventone

Mr. Chiaventone,

I found A Road We Do Not Know to be enlightening and thoroughly enjoyable.

You may be interested to learn that the Little Bighorn fight has generated a great deal of interest on this Forum. On balance, the exchanges have given off more heat than light. Accordingly, your cyber-presence is most welcome.

I currently have two Custer-related film projects in early stages of development. Your work on LBH remains of significant value to my related endeavors.

Best,

Charles Drago

Mr. Chiaventone,

I found A Road We Do Not Know to be enlightening and thoroughly enjoyable.

You may be interested to learn that the Little Bighorn fight has generated a great deal of interest on this Forum. On balance, the exchanges have given off more heat than light. Accordingly, your cyber-presence is most welcome.

I currently have two Custer-related film projects in early stages of development. Your work on LBH remains of significant value to my related endeavors.

Best,

Charles Drago