The Education Forum

Western Media Fabrications regarding the Tibet Riots

Paul Rigby

Guest David Guyatt

Fake Videotape used by CNN by Michel Chossudovsky

Global Research, April 16, 2008

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=8697

I hadn't bothered to look into all this hitherto, other than privately musing that it had that particular and recognizable media odour to it that suggested a government driven disinfo campaign.

Wonder what is behind it all? Why such pressure is being applied?

Fake Videotape used by CNN by Michel Chossudovsky

Global Research, April 16, 2008

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=8697

I hadn't bothered to look into all this hitherto, other than privately musing that it had that particular and recognizable media odour to it that suggested a government driven disinfo campaign.

Wonder what is behind it all? Why such pressure is being applied?

Neutralising China's opposition would seem to be an essential prelude to attack on Iran, King Bush II's swan-song.

Paul

Guest David Guyatt

Makes sense, Paul. Add to this the latest nugget about China supplying arms to Mugabe via South Africa -- three side swipes with one foul blow...

Deja vu anyone.

Mugabe is going the same way as the Last King of Scotland. Someone should tell him that Zimbabwe is actually Rhodesia and that South Africa is actually Rhodesland. Else the silly bugger will continue to think he runs the country when the Diamond Geezers in London actually do.

I always was a fan of Prouty btw, Jan. Now that you mention it I recall the Donald Sutherland reprise as Mr. X in JFK movie regarding the Dali Lami being extracted safely from the hands of the nasties. This stands out more as a memory than his excellent book The Secret Team. Images have more punch per inch than words, it seems.

Guest David Guyatt

The Ahnenerbe is an interest of mine also, but I am no expert on them. The whole thing with Otto Rahn continues to fascinate me. I have it from someone who is adamant (because he met him apparently) that Rahn really did survive the war and was comfortably cloistered in the Vatican. I was also interested in Karl Maria Wiligut. Did you ever come across the story that the inside meaning of the SS was Schwarze Sonne, the "Black Sun" of occultism/alchemy that featured as a mosiac at Wewelsburg:

180px-Black_Sun.svg.png

Lots of cross over connections with the Priory of Sion here.

I really need to get my old PC hard drive back in operation to search my archive....

Peter probably has more insights on them.

Edit = PS, the Scythian angle grave connects also. Peter Levenda has something on this where similar graves were found in ancient US burial sites as well as some in Europe. The Declaration of Arbroath is also very interesting intracing the heritage of the Scots back to Ireland and thence bac to Greater Scythia. This is all also Priory of Sion territory. Deep muck. I have much info on my old hard drive.

Edited by David Guyatt

Guest David Guyatt

Jan, I'm adding here some further thoughts on the very interesting article you posted above about the graves found in the Ukraine with the warning that we are stepping into mighty strange territory.

So nothing knew then...

Btw, Karl Wiligut considered himself to be the "king of the gypsies" which is an interesting association given the treatment of gypsies in the death and work camps. Gypsies worship Sarah, the black madonna, who is a popular motif in southern France (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Sarah)

Trepanation was, as I'm sure you know, an old Celtic technique that was the province of the priesthood of the day, the Druids.

There is much to connect druidism with the SS and Himmler. It was, after all, one of the areas of study favoured by Himmler and the Ahnenerbe.

This interest continues in neo-nazi circles, I believe. Witness, for example, the South African neo-nazi party, the AWB, the Afrikaner Resistance movement and one of their flags:

za}awb.gif

The three-legged sun wheel (a symbol of Mercurius if memory serves) is drawn from the flag of the Isle of Man, the Triskelion:

im.gif

The Triskelion is one of the oldest symbols of Europe and one that was revered by the Sicilian peopes and Norskemen alike. Mythologically, it is a "sun-wheel" and the "triplicity". The latter is a symbol par excellence of the celts. The fact that the legs of the Triskelion are turning to the left, as was the Swastika, indicates that the symbol is displayed in its negative "warlike" aspect.

Meanwhile, one of the curiosities of the Isle of man is that it is the geographical centre of the United Kingdom. Make of that what you will.

In Manx, Ulster Irish, Scottish and Celtic folklore, the hero Cuchulainn is of interest. I was directed by a contact some years ago to look at this symbol with regard to the Prior of Sion (but also many other curious apparently connected offshoots - not least being the bloody Jack the Ripper events of the ate 1880's). The gentleman in question had a considerable interest in skulls and sent me a photo of one that had been trepanned. Cutious guy, eh. Highly weird but also very knowledgeable about those subjects that were of interest to them.

One meaning he informed me was that Cu-Chu-Lainn means the "tribe of the white dog" and that, furthermore, very few people knew it was the source of the American rascist society, the Ku Klux Klan -- including almost every member of the KKK. You can see the similarity straight off... Cu-Chu-Lainn --- Ku Klux Klan (but more below).

Interestingly, the Tibetians have a mythology related to the pelt of a white dog that was smeared with poison and returning home, the ruler who owned the dog, patted it and so died from poisoning. In the Americas, the Iriquois tribe used a white dog as a sacrificial scapegoat.

Even more curious, perhaps, is that the ancient Mayan's used to sacrifice thousands upon thousands of poor souls to their serpent Sun God Ku-Ku-Lan, who was also regarded as a storm God --- as was, btw, the revered Germanic God Wotan, beloved of Himmler and his curious mates n the Thule Society.

Have you seen Mel Gibson's movie Apocalypto? It follows on from his earlier film The Passion of the Christ -- and apparently follows a theme of blood sacrifice that fits right in with the SS, as you can imagine.

The following article is worth a scan if only for some of the interesting connections it throws up. Note the Merovingian (Priory of Sion) connection to Kukulan:

http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:in8S5...;cd=3&gl=uk

Here be dragons.

Literally.

I suspect considerable care is needed - and not just with factual accuracy either - if you know what I mean.

Guest David Guyatt
Wtf are we glimpsing?

What indeed, Jan. I suspect you have some uncomfortable ideas percolating in the background. I know I do.

I seem to recall that you had been to, or filmed, Colonia Dignidad and the horrendous going on that had taken place there. Curiously, this is where Peter Levenda began his journey (I believe). And look where he ended up... his fascinating triple grimoire of American political witchcraft.

I started out investigating what happened to WWII nazi and Japanese gold, got hooked into the Priory of Sion connection and thence onwards into true weirdness...

Dangerous stuff, an enquiring spirit.

I have no answers, obviously. But many questions keep arising.

Edited by David Guyatt

Guest David Guyatt

Jan, do you not find it curious that so very little is actually known about the activities of the SS Ahnenerbe? I get the feeling that, like the "Ark" that was stored forever after in that massive storage room shown in Indiana Jones movie, Raiders of the Lost Ark, the records of the Ahnnerbe have been irretrievably lost to history.

But then I have a ready made excuse in possessing an active imagination.

I would be interested to learn if, in the future, you are able to get any more info/insights on those presumably sacrificial nazi skeletons.

I suppose mention should be made, in regard to all those Tibetan monk soldiers in SS uniforms that were mentioned in the Pravda article, of the names "Shambala" and "Agarttha", because these are the names that appear to be of the greatest interest to the Ahnenerbe and the Tibetans in question.

Oddly enough there has been suggestions that the Knights Templars went looking for Agarttha -- and found it. True or not who knows? The Templars themselves are so mysterious.

Anyway, if you Google either of these words (supposing you haven't already :angel ) then the first thing that leaps out is the background to Synarchy -- such as this one: http://www.foundationwebsite.org/OnSynarchy.htm

Enter LaRouche again, as I'm sure you know already.

Also enterng at this point stage left, is the figure of Umberto Eco; he of the Pendulum. I have a pet theory that he is a Rosicrucian. In fact, I'll bet my bacon on it (so long as the stake is limited to only 10p anyway - confidence or what). One of the things I have noticed is how so very many spooks actually are Rosicrucians or members of similar occult orders. It's almost as if it is a job requirement.

Anyway, I believe (but do not know) that Eco is a Knight of the Vatican awarded Savoyard Order of Saint Maurice and Lazarus. Back to Nazis and back to raising the dead on the one hand re Lazarus, and on the other hand also with St. Maurice who connects to Himmler and the occult via Moritzian connections to Henry I the Fowler - who Himmler believed he was the reincarnation of - and the Spear of Destiny which St. Maurice is said to have carried into battle. Hence Himmler and Hitler's fascination with this relic, as outlined in Trevor-Roper's book on the subject. The last Savoyard king, Umberto II, abdicated after the WWII due, some say, to his sympathies for the fascist regime.

What was it Alice said about things getting curiouser and curiouser...

Guest David Guyatt

Thanks Jan, I'd missed that from the thread in question.

While it looks as though the Russians got most of the records (and I wonder if these were later bought by the US in the aftermath of the collapse of communism - as so much was "acquired" in that period?), I have the sense that the important people ended up in the west. SS General Kark Wolf was tasked by Himmler to accept Otto Rahn into the SS. And it was Wolf who arranged for the official announcement of Rahn's death -- although as I mentioned earlier, I was told that he actually did end up living in the Vatican (but have no absolute proof of that).

Wolf ended up being an Allen Dulles boy and it was Dulles, you'll recall, that kick-started the whole mind control/MKULTRA business in the CIA. It was also (curiously to my mind), on Dulles watch at the CIA that the first flying saucer sighting happened (the infamous Kenneth Arnold sighting of flying saucers over the cascade mountains -- and demonstrably these were the nazi Horton Brothers "flying wings" that he saw). Not least Dulles was only just ensconced in his DCI chair when the UFO is said to have crashed (and been retrieved) at Roswell.

I've always been intrigued by the remote viewing and remote influencing story, especially that part of it relating to Maj. General Albert Stubblebine. Was Stubblebine just a crazy old war horse, as has been portrayed, or something more than that, I wonder? There is the slightest hint contained in Jon Ronson's book "The Men Who Stare at Goats" (I've not read this btw, but read a review of it which contained the snippet in question), which suggests there is more going on than meets the eye.