The Education Forum

James Files Comments Chauncy Holt Interview Part 2

Sorry to start a new topic but I couldn't upload the rest of the pages I wanted to post. The documents scanned in seem to be a few 100 KB too large. Any suggestions on how to upload pages?

Pam

Hi,

Each member has a pre-set limit for the total size of attachments they may use for posts on the Forum (that's a limit for all the attachments together that you have posted on this Forum). I recommend you go back to your older posts and delete some older attachments in order to release some more attachment space for the new files you wish to attach.

If your file is still too large, you will have to look into possibilites to make the attachment smaller (for example using Zip or some other packing software), or you may post the attachment somewhere else on the internet and provide a link to it in your post here.

The final option is to request more attachment space from the Forum Administrator, John Simkin.

I hope this helps.

Pamela Ray Posted Yesterday, 11:55 PM

Sorry to start a new topic but I couldn't upload the rest of the pages I wanted to post. The documents scanned in seem to be a few 100 KB too large. Any suggestions on how to upload pages?

Pam

... If your file is still too large, you will have to look into possibilites to make the attachment smaller (for example using Zip or some other packing software), or you may post the attachment somewhere else on the internet and provide a link to it in your post here.

... And another is to optimize the JPEG or PDF images for web display, makes them much smaller.