REQUEST

Hi, Dawn

Please contact me. Have lost your past info. Tried usual method

last week, via Forum e-mail.

Thanks.

H.Dean

hjay1212@ wmconnect.com

Hi Har,

I just came across this post to Dawnie, so I copied and pasted it into an e-mail to her home e-mail address.

I know she's been super busy with work, same as myself these days. Seems like everyone's trying to get more bang for their buck by cutting staff, and piling on the extra work to those who remain to pick up the slack. We only get to talk to each other on the weekends anymore, and only one day at that, if we're lucky.

hjay1212@ wmconnect.com

Are you sure there's supposed to be a space after the "@" in that e-mail address above?

Love,

Ter

Hi, Dawn

Thanks.

H.Dean

hjay1212@ wmconnect.com

Hi Har,

I just came across this post to Dawnie, so I copied and pasted it into an e-mail to her home e-mail address.

I know she's been super busy with work, same as myself these days. Seems like everyone's trying to get more bang for their buck by cutting staff, and piling on the extra work to those who remain to pick up the slack. We only get to talk to each other on the weekends anymore, and only one day at that, if we're lucky.

hjay1212@ wmconnect.com

Are you sure there's supposed to be a space after the "@" in that e-mail address above?

Love,

Ter

Hi, Ter

Thank you for the forward to Dawn,much appreciated. Now today in touch with Erick

re; these efforts.

You are right re; the "@" in the wrong place. I agree re; work pile-up in nowdays

workplaces, but remember the 'total phonies' {Bush & Gang} will soon be out and

gone and things will hopefully lighten up.

Thanks again.

Harry

Hi, Dawn

Thanks.

H.Dean

hjay1212@ wmconnect.com

Hi Har,

hjay1212@ wmconnect.com

Love,

Ter

Hi, Ter

Thank you for the forward to Dawn,much appreciated. Now today in touch with Erick

re; these efforts.

You are right re; the "@" in the wrong place. I agree re; work pile-up in nowdays

workplaces, but remember the 'total phonies' {Bush & Gang} will soon be out and

gone and things will hopefully lighten up.

Thanks again.

Harry

I certainly hope so, Har.

Then, I'll hopefully get enough time off to run around SoCal with you. We can go in my truck. I'll drive. I get good gas mileage in my 5-speed manual transmission XLT Ranger, built by Ford, of course, with AC and a great stereo system, to boot!

We'll kick ass!!!

Love,

Ter