The Education Forum

short video jesse ventura

Tonight Jesse will give his take on 911.

Jack

I just finished watching Jesse's 911 show and was mostly disappointed. At best it was a foot in the door

if watched by newcomers to the events of 911. At worst it was out of date and filled with out of date

information or disinformation.

Given lag in tv production time it was at least a year old. Snow was on the ground in many scenes.

Steven Jones was shown using information about a year old (superthermite dust).

Disturbing was the amount of time used in proving that airplanes hit the towers, concentrating on

the black boxes and "revelations" about what they contained. I think someone sold the producers

and Jesse a bill of goods on this, instead of concentrating on more important new information.

Mildly irritating is the phony "investigation" format with young know-nothings as "investigators".

On the positive side were the interview with William Rodriguez, the repeated showings of Building

Seven falling, the Operation Northwoods bit, the destruction of evidence and a few other things.

Jim Fetzer should contact Jesse with a critique of the show and newer information about newer findings.

On the whole, I would say the show was about 40% good, 40% neutral, and 20% bad. It was aimed

at the general public, not researchers.

Jack

Edited by Jack White