The Education Forum

2 Questions

I used the search engine again and of course came up with nothing. Here are my questions:

What would happen if Jackie sat on the right side where her husband sat and the President sat on the left side where Jackie sat? Would the shooting come from the Postal Annex? Or from Commerce St where a sniper may have hid under a tree, etc.?

Also, the motorcycle cop, near the left side of the limo, stated he hot hit with so much blood and brain matter he thought he'd been shot. Did they take his clothing or even his motorcycle into evidence? My thought is probably not as the Secret Service were quick to clean the limo.

Kathy C

Kathy, we can speculate until the cows come home on what MIGHT'VE happened had JFK and Jackie had their seating positions reversed...but since we can't even agree on who was shooting from where, heres' a few UNeducated guesses:

1) For those who believe in shots from inside the limo...Kellerman would've shot JFK instead of Greer.

2) Nellie Connally, rather than her husband, would've been felled by the magic bullet.

3) Altgens might've actually taken the photo when he was alongside JFK.

4) The motorcycle cop on the left side of the limo might've gotten perturbed by Moorman in the street.

5) There would've been absolutely no doubt that Greer stopped the limo when he turned to look at JFK.

6) Zapruder's view of the action after frame 312--if not before--would've been blocked by Jackie's movements.

7) The hole that either was or wasn't in the limo windshield might have no reason to be or not be.

Do you see how absurd this endless speculation can get?

Edited by Mark Knight

Kathy, we can speculate until the cows come home on what MIGHT'VE happened had JFK and Jackie had their seating positions reversed...but since we can't even agree on who was shooting from where, heres' a few UNeducated guesses:

1) For those who believe in shots from inside the limo...Kellerman would've shot JFK instead of Greer.

2) Nellie Connally, rather than her husband, would've been felled by the magic bullet.

3) Altgens might've actually taken the photo when he was alongside JFK.

4) The motorcycle cop on the left side of the limo might've gotten perturbed by Moorman in the street.

5) There would've been absolutely no doubt that Greer stopped the limo when he turned to look at JFK.

6) Zapruder's view of the action after frame 312--if not before--would've been blocked by Jackie's movements.

7) The hole that either was or wasn't in the limo windshield might have no reason to be or not be.

Do you see how absurd this endless speculation can get?

I like to see things from all sides. In case she got in the right side, the conspirators must have planned shooting from a different area than from the Grassy Knoll. Someone here has asked if we were given plan B. The exclusion of possibilities helps find facts.

Kathy C