The Education Forum

Douglas Caddy

Douglas Caddy

Biographical details can be obtained by typing "Douglas Caddy" into Google.

My biography also appears in Who'sWho in American Law, Who'sWho in America, and Who'sWho in the World.

I am the author of six books, the latest being "Watergate Exposed: A Confidential Informant Tells How The President of the United States And The Watergate Burglars Were Set-Up" by Robert Merritt as told to Douglas Caddy,Original Attorney for the Watergate Seven.

My biography also appears in Who'sWho in American Law, Who'sWho in America, and Who'sWho in the World.

I am the author of six books, the latest being "Watergate Exposed: A Confidential Informant Tells How The President of the United States And The Watergate Burglars Were Set-Up" by Robert Merritt as told to Douglas Caddy,Original Attorney for the Watergate Seven.

Is it available from Amazon?

The book will be released publicly on September 8, 2010. It will be available at that time as an E-Book on Kindle from Amazon, I-Pad from Apple, and Nook from Barnes&Noble. Copies of an "Unedited Galley Proof" in printed book form will be provided to key media sources, along with a press release, on Sept. 8th. Before the end of the year the book will be available through Amazon in printed book form.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

Will you be willing to discuss the book on the Forum?

The book will be released publicly on September 8, 2010. It will be available at that time as an E-Book on Kindle from Amazon, I-Pad from Apple, and Nook from Barnes&Noble. Copies of an "Unedited Galley Proof" in printed book form will be provided to key media sources, along with a press release, on Sept. 8th. Before the end of the year the book will be available through Amazon in printed book form.

Will you be willing to discuss the book on the Forum?

Some of the book's contents have already been posted in the Watergate Topic of the Education Forum. This was done as a form of insurance since certain entities did not want the book published.

Of course I shall be pleased to discuss the book on the Forum following its release next month.