Once there was a way, to get back home

Sleep pretty darling do not cry, and I will sing a lullaby

Boy you're gonna carry that weight, carry that weight for a long time

I never give you my pillow, I only send you my invitations

And in the middle of the celebrations, I break down

Oh yeah, all right, are you gonna be in my dreams tonight?

Love you, love you, love you, love you, love you, love you, love you,

Love you, love you, love you

And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love, you make, Ah

SEE

http://poorrichards-blog.blogspot.com/2011/01/mossad-ran-911-arab-hijacker-terrorist.html

and related

http://911blogger.com/news/2007-04-21/douglas-herman-911-debunkers-defend-war-criminals-liars-mass-murderers

Edited by Steven Gaal

Until the late 90’s or so Madsen was a respectable journalist but since then he has been franticly shoveling coal on the cuckoo train. A prime example was his recent claim that Obama’s conception was due to a CIA plot to make him president. He always reports sensational scoops from unnamed sources and never provides documentation. Even now when he claims to have access to a Feb. 2002 British intelligence report no scans of it are provided. The only reason for not providing any is that the report doesn’t really exist.AFAIK he never got such scoops when he worked for media outlets and had an editor or others checking his claims, gee wonder why?

One of the cardinal rules of journalism is that you don’t burn your sources but Madsen wrote:

"WMR has learned from two El Al sources who worked for the Israeli airline at New York’s John F. Kennedy airport that on 9/11, hours after the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) grounded all civilian domestic and international incoming and outgoing flights to and from the United States, a full El Al Boeing 747 took off from JFK bound for Tel Aviv’s Ben Gurion International Airport. The two El Al employee sources are not Israeli nationals but legal immigrants from Ecuador who were working in the United States for the airline. The flight departed JFK at 4:11 pm and its departure was, according to the El Al sources, authorized by the direct intervention of the U.S. Department of Defense.”

While he didn’t name the sources there can’t have been many US based El Al employees with access such info who were “immigrants from Ecuador”. I doubt any non-Israeli nationals would know this but if there were their higher-ups would be able to figure out who they were. Madsen didn’t have to worry about this because the two don’t exist.

His claims don’t even make sense, it’s not plausible that no one would leaked or talked about such a report for 9 years or that no one would have talked about the flight for an even longer period.

But maybe he isn't such a loon, doesn't seem to have to do much work but sells "subscriptions" to suckers.

Edited by Len Colby