The Education Forum

Cuban Tour Guides and the JFK Assassination

A friend of mine has just returned from a three week tour of Cuba. Every day the guide gave the visitors handouts about the history of Cuba. My friend said that when they visited the Bay of Pigs, the guide discussed the possible connections between the invasion and the assassination of JFK. In the handout that day, they referenced the Spartacus Educational website as one of their information sources. If they know about my website, then you can rest assured that the Cubans are also reading this forum.

A friend of mine has just returned from a three week tour of Cuba. Every day the guide gave the visitors handouts about the history of Cuba. My friend said that when they visited the Bay of Pigs, the guide discussed the possible connections between the invasion and the assassination of JFK. In the handout that day, they referenced the Spartacus Educational website as one of their information sources. If they know about my website, then you can rest assured that the Cubans are also reading this forum.

Thank goodness for that, John! On reading the thread title, I had visions of Cuban exiles running something called "Rambler Tours" departing from Dealey Plaza at 12:45 daily!

I'm not surprised that this forum would be known to them. Even my humble little cousin to this gets hits from almost all parts of the world (I've given up on Tasmania and parts of Queensland.... as any sane person does...) Most disconcerting are all the hits from Iraq.

Edited by Greg Parker