The Education Forum

9/11 - 10 Years

Glenn Viklund

First,

I want to, once again, give my sincere condolences to all those affected by this terrible event.

That said, today we've had the videos of the air planes hitting the towers aired again and again. We've also witnessed those horrible, but familiar, pictures of the two towers going down in a huge cloud of dust on the streets of New York.

Those videos of the planes steering into the towers were probably shown from at least 5 angles, and most of us have seen them, at one point or another during these past ten years. It is sad, that based on nothing but fantasies, there are nowadays more people than ever before who suggests that this never happened. No planes hitting those buildings. Despite the fact that this was shown live as it occurred, some clowns are still insisting that the normal delay when networks broadcast live, made it possible to fake it all.

It's a disgrace. It's deeply offending to all these people who had relatives who died in the towers. And, it's conspiracy theories that only exists in the twisted minds of people who have gotten far too much attention.

I hope they have the decency of staying out of the limelight in the coming days.

Not to mention the THOUSANDS who saw it with their own eyes, right there, in the streets and local buildings.

Hoping for decency, from that subclass of humanity, is a long shot...at best. My guess is they'll come crawling out of the woodwork.