The Education Forum

JFK: 49 Years in the Offing -- The Altgens Reenactment

Guest James H. Fetzer

Let me also add this:

In addition to believing that Linnie Mae Randle lied about everything she told the Warren Commission regarding Oswald's package, conspiracy theorists like Jim DiEugenio and Lee Farley ALSO have to believe that Mrs. Randle continued telling her lies a few months later when she voluntarily participated in a re-creation of her 11/22/63 activities for David L. Wolper's documentary film, "Four Days In November".

In Wolper's movie, Randle tells the exact same story about seeing Oswald with a brown paper package, and in the Wolper film she says the package was "approximately two-and-a-half feet long". That's 30 inches. Which is not that far away from the actual size (38 inches) of the bag Oswald was carrying. And if the ends of the bag were folded, it would mean that Linnie Mae's 30-inch estimate would be even closer to the length of the bag that was available for her eyes to see on the morning of 11/22/63 as Oswald crossed Westbrook Street. Go to the 10:40 mark of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=KTKrJHYrl3M&list=SPBAA9EF6D0CF44BC0#t=648s

Edited by David Von Pein

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Linnie Mae and Buell lied to Wolper too, eh?

Why would they VOLUNTARILY participate in Wolper's movie if they knew they were going to have to lie their asses off from start to finish?

Did they enjoy lying THAT much?

I guess you think they did.

~Yawn~

~Stretch~

Edited by David Von Pein

So if Buell's whole "bag" story is a lie from the get-go (as you obviously think it was), then why would he have said he did lock his car doors, since he knew that LHO couldn't get into a locked car?

If the whole story was a big fat lie, Frazier would have said that all his car doors were UNlocked to allow Oswald to have the ability to open one of them on 11/22.

Plus: Frazier most certainly would never have said the size of a totally MADE-UP bag in his back seat was TOO SMALL to promote the Oswald-Did-It lie that you obviously think Buell was trying to peddle from the start.

Any idea why Frazier said his MAKE-BELIEVE bag was too short to hold the rifle that Buell had to make sure would go into it?

Was Buell just not prepared well by his "handlers"? Or was he just a complete idiot?

Try again, Lee. You're floundering on this "locked doors" thing (and that bag thing too).

Edited by David Von Pein

When did LMR [Linnie Mae Randle] say she heard anything? I don't see it in her WC testimony.

Are you now going to suggest that Linnie Mae was deaf? Or would you like to purport that when Oswald opened and closed the car door, it made no sound whatsoever? (Oh, that's right, I nearly forgot -- Linnie Mae didn't really see [or hear] Oswald do anything with any package on 11/22/63, did she? She just pulled that lie out of her ass, right?)

But back here in reality (where DiEugenio does not reside) -- Even if she never testified to what she heard, it's highly likely that Linnie Mae Randle heard SOMETHING when she opened that kitchen door.

Secondly, the idea that she could see through those slats from that distance is ludicrous.

Jimmy must be totally blind then, because CE446 demonstrates that you definitely CAN see through the openings in the carport slats in order to see something on the other side of the carport. (Who's leaving out information now, Jimmy?)

CD497--13.jpg

Frazier said that he did lock his car at night.

Which, as I said previously, is something Frazier would never had admitted doing (locking his car doors) if he was truly the kind of deceptive evil xxxx who just MADE UP the whole story about seeing Lee Harvey Oswald with a large package on November 22 (as DiEugenio firmly believes Frazier did do).

Do conspiracy theorists ever evaluate things like this in any kind of reasonable and logical manner. Ever?

The same goes for the whole ludicrous "Triangulation Of Crossfire" assassination plot. According to the Oliver Stone/Jim Garrison/Jim DiEugenio version of events, in the midst of attempting to frame only Lee Harvey Oswald for the murder of JFK, the people orchestrating the Presidential murder decided it was wise to shoot at Kennedy from a variety of different locations (front AND rear) in Dealey Plaza.

And yet Jimmy D. doesn't bat an eyelash. He thinks that type of "Multi-Gun / One Patsy" scheme was perfectly reasonable and rational. And apparently Oliver Stone thinks so too.

Un-be-liev-able.

JUST HOW STUPID WERE JFK'S ASSASSINS?:

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/07/patsy-plot-silliness-part-1.html

Edited by David Von Pein

Give us a break, eh, Dave? I'd have to sit here for a week if I was to list all the problems with this one part of the story.

All of those "problems" are easily solved via this very reasonable and believable scenario:

Buell simply got up and left the kitchen area for a few seconds (or a minute or two). And perhaps Essie did too. How can we know the precise timing for when they ALL were at the table together? And while Buell was away from the breakfast table, Lee Oswald approached the Randle house carrying his brown paper package. Linnie Mae then opens the kitchen door and sees a portion of Lee as he puts the package into Buell's car. A very short time later, Buell re-enters the kitchen, and possibly within just a few seconds of coming back into the kitchen, Essie sees Lee at the window.

Via the above perfectly reasonable scenario, there would have been virtually no time available for Linnie Mae to even mention to Buell that she saw Lee putting something into Buell's back seat.

Now, which scenario is more likely to be true? The one I just laid out above (wherein nobody is a rotten, evil xxxx)? Or the scenario believed by people like James DiEugenio and Lee Farley, which contains one lie after another being told (for years on end) by two average, ordinary Irving, Texas, citizens named Buell Wesley Frazier and Linnie Mae Randle?

Ponder that for a while, Lee, and let me know why your "Everybody Lied About The Paper Bag" scenario is worthy of more belief than my "Nobody Lied" scenario.

In short -- Your "problems" regarding what Linnie Mae did and didn't do to meet your satisfaction of what she SHOULD have done after seeing Oswald on 11/22/63 are not nearly enough of a "problem" for me to want to start calling both Linnie Randle and Buell Frazier liars with respect to whether they each saw Lee Harvey Oswald carrying a large paper bag on the morning of November 22, 1963.

Some conspiracists are ready (and eager) to make the leap and call Frazier and Randle liars. I, however, am not. Not even close.

Edited by David Von Pein

Do you think anything of any substance will be asked of this guy [buell Frazier]?

What difference would it make to a member of the "Everybody's A xxxx" club like you, Lee? Regardless of what Buell Frazier has to say during his 2013 interview with Gary Mack, you'll simply claim that Buell is merely continuing to lie through his teeth (just as you think he has continued to lie for decades on end whenever he speaks to anybody about the assassination).

~yawn~

Edited by David Von Pein

Wouldn't anybody with a deep interest in this case be interested in hearing a series of honest answers to just these two questions?

Actually, Lee, I'd be more interested in hearing why Buell decided to add an obviously false element to his story (about having seen LHO walking on Houston Street 5 to 10 minutes after the assassination) when Buell was interviewed for 2 hours by Gary Mack on June 21, 2002.

That very odd tale told by Frazier in 2002 totally contradicts what he said within hours of the assassination (in the affidavit below).

Is that "add on" story enough for me to think Buell Frazier was a part of some kind of "Let's Frame Oswald" plot in 1963? Of course it's not. But it certainly would be nice to hear Frazier answer this question (hopefully Mr. Mack will ask him):

Wesley, in a 2002 interview, you said that you saw Lee Oswald on Houston Street about 5 or 10 minutes after the shooting of the President. But in your 11/22/63 affidavit, you specifically said (in your own words) that you had not seen Lee at all after about 11:00 AM on Nov. 22nd. How can you reconcile this discrepancy?

[Click to enlarge:]

Buell-Wesley-Frazier-Affidavit.png

Edited by David Von Pein

You had a hard night on the deep fat fryer?

I haven't worked there (as an active employee) for years. So it's okay if you and Jimbo and Dave Healy want to cease with all the "deep fat" funnies. (Which were never funny in the first place.) But if not, oh well. ~yawn~

Edited by David Von Pein

Is this why you had to leave the chicken place? Because you stopped wanting to personally know anybody you worked with and any customers who had a difference of opinion to yourself?

That's just weird, Lee. Are you awake yet?

And I own (co-own) the "chicken place". So I haven't really left.

Edited by David Von Pein