The Education Forum

Alex Jones redefines stupid; claims USG creating gays with chemicals.

Len Colby

OMG you're right Jones sounds almost like an AIPAC spokesman, :D

========================

ALEX JONES RE AIPAC

@@@@@@@@@@@

December 26, 2012

VIDEO AT LINK (NOT ABLE TO LOAD TO THIS SITE)

http://creoleneworleans.typepad.com/creole_folks/2012/12/alex-jones-bust-israel-aipac-in-gun-lies-israel-steals-us-money-for-guns-of-genocide.html

Alex Jones Bust Israel & AIPAC in Gun Lies (Israel Steals US Money For Guns of Genocide)

(I have never seen such a pathetic and irrelevant country, like Israel, that doesn't have borders, builds settlements only to evacuate its own citizens via Nazi-like night raids on Jews after Israel tells them to move into these settlements (even pays them $$ to move into settlements), kills its own people to blame on Arabs/Muslims and did I mention that Israel has no solid borders but yet Israel is always up in someone else's business? If Israel didnt have nukes, the world would have already bombed Israel.)

• Nearly 100% of all racism and anti-Muslim sentiment in the US is being driven by Israel along with Israel being the driving force behind racist shows like Home Land and the main propaganda spewer when it comes to installing Nazi Like Terms aka "The Home Land" and Practices against the American People like TSA/Home Land Security.

Edited by Steven Gaal

LOL I nominate you for the Andreas Escobar Award for that brilliant own goal!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NO,NO Thank you for helping me work on the SPOOKY Brady/Hilliard/911 connection.

911 INSIDE JOB.

see http://educationforu...pic=19675&st=75 posts #62 #64 and key finding # 82

connecting SPOOKY BRADY with 911 via Hilliard/Atta

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOal !!

911 INSIDE JOB see link above

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOal !!

Colby gets triple self goal Andreas Escobar Award !!

Edited by Steven Gaal