The Education Forum

Alex Jones sez USG could have caused OK tornadoes with "weather weapon"

The Government "Can Create And Steer Groups Of Tornadoes," But Jones Isn't Sure That Happened In Oklahoma Blog ››› 6 hours and 47 minutes ago ››› BEN DIMIERO & OLIVER WILLIS
icon-print.png

alexjones1.jpg

Conspiracy theorist radio host Alex Jones explained to his audience today how the government could have been behind the devastating May 20 tornado in Oklahoma.

On the May 21 edition of The Alex Jones Show, a caller asked Jones whether he was planning to cover how government technology may be behind a recent spate of sinkholes. After laying out how insurance companies use weather modification to avoid having to pay ski resorts for lack of snow, Jones said that "of course there's weather weapon stuff going on -- we had floods in Texas like fifteen years ago, killed thirty-something people in one night. Turned out it was the Air Force."

[...]

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/05/21/alex-jones-explains-how-government-weather-weap/194167

Edited by Len Colby

Yeah, the gubmint did control those tornadoes...but i was able to avoid them because i heard their broadcasts on the fillings in my teeth.

LOL a member of this forum believes the CIA installed bugs in Marina's fillings so they could monitor LHO.

Oh Lordie!

I still haven't heard any claims that the tornado that went through Nowra last month was controlled by "nefarious means". It had about a 200-300 metre width and went through various areas, including the carpark near the council chambers (the council buildings were untouched).

We've never had anything like it, so it must be an experiment by the NWO Wx Tx Team, right?