The Education Forum

Fetzer, "Lots of individuals [who expose TPTB] have been subject to microwave radiation and so forth to throw them off their game"

Fetzer recently appeared on the Podcast of John Friend a white supremacist (link below) who believes that Hitler was "the greatest leader in modern Western history, and offer unparalleled inspiration and guidance to us all" and that "Peoples of European ancestry must begin to organize and protect their own interests" and started a group "to develop and advance the interests of traditional White America". Fetzer had previously interviewed Friend on his own show. Towards the end Friend went mute for a few minutes and when he came back [56:00] said he'd been having many technical problems recently:

Fetzer: “...it's a trivial way to harass those who are discussing issues the the powers that be don't want discussed. Lots of individuals have been subject to microwave radiation and so forth to throw them off their game, create headaches, increase their blood pressure or whatever, create ringing in their ears I have a friend who's been subject to massive doses of this...”

Friend then admitted, “My mike was muted”

Edited by Len Colby

Fetzer replied on another forum:

This is a nice illustration of the stupidity of "Len Brasil" ("Len Colby"
or whatever name he may be using on one forum or another). The use of
electronic techniques of harassment is well-known and uncontroversial.
John Friend was simply explaining why he there had been a delay in his
response to my question. HE HAD MUTED HIS MIC. This guy "Len" has simply
lost his mind.