The Education Forum

yates redux (and other matters)

John Armstrong produced a huge volume that unearthed a great deal of important information. Serious researchers understand this, even if they don't agree with the overall theory. You, however, are absolutely obsessed with trying to destroy his work. You may have a few loyal followers to continue to yell "Attaboy." but you are simply discrediting yourself as a researcher. However you look at it, everything you write seems to be an attempt to dilute the case for conspiracy. // Don Jeffries

========================================================================

YES Don. Who is the main anti- H & L man ?? ANSWER: Parnell who is a lone nutter. Golly says a lot to me. GAAL

Well, I don't agree with Armstrong's Harvey and Lee analysis, or his theory, or his methodology---and I'm certainly not a lone nutter.

DSL

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Armstrong produced a huge volume that unearthed a great deal of important information. Serious researchers understand this, even if they don't agree with the overall theory. You, however, are absolutely obsessed with trying to destroy his work. You may have a few loyal followers to continue to yell "Attaboy." but you are simply discrediting yourself as a researcher. However you look at it, everything you write seems to be an attempt to dilute the case for conspiracy. // Don Jeffries

========================================================================

YES Don. Who is the main anti- H & L man ?? ANSWER: Parnell who is a lone nutter. Golly says a lot to me. GAAL

Well, I don't agree with Armstrong's Harvey and Lee analysis, or his theory, or his methodology---and I'm certainly not a lone nutter.

DSL

Gee DAVID ..Why are you not H & L man ??? THE TRUTH THE TRUTH THE TRUTH always ......gaal

==================================

First the H&L excerpt, from p. 128:

The duration of Lee Oswald's employment at Tujague's was established by his former supervisor, Frank DiBenedetto, a long time employee and close friend of the company's founder, Gerard F. Tujague. Frank was not interviewed by the Warren Commission but in 1978 told HSCA investigators, "Oswald worked at Tujague's for a year to a year and a half."

NOTE: Frank's memory clearly conflicted with the Wa1Ten Commission, who reported that Oswald worked at Tujague's only two months from November 10, 1955 thru January 14, 1956.

In 1995, after reading Frank's statement, I telephoned him in New Orleans and introduced myself. Frank repeated the same story to me that he told to the HSCA years earlier-that Oswald worked at Tujague's for "a year, maybe longer." He also remembered that Oswald quit Tujague's in the summer, when it was hot, so that he could join the Marines. I made an appointment to meet with Frank, and then traveled to New Orleans.

When I met Frank he told me that Mr. Tujague died many years ago, and he had taken over the company after his death. T he company office was still located at 442 Canal Street, in the same building and on the same floor where Lee Oswald worked under Frank's supervision 40 years earlier.

Frank remembered that (Lee) Oswald lived a couple of blocks away, on Exchange Place, and described him as well-built, approximately 5-foot-10, and with either dark brown or nearly black hair. Frank's description was very different from the thin, 4-foot-1 0 inch Harvey Oswald who worked with Maury Goodman, Rita Paveur, and Louis Marzialle at Dolly Shoe only three months earlier.

Frank also suggested that I talk to former employee Jimmy Hudnell, who worked at Tujague's at the time of the assassination. When I located Jimmy he told me that on the afternoon of November 22, 1963, shortly after the assassination, Mr. Tujague told employees in the office, "The FBI will probably be here soon, so you all can take the rest of the day off.

========================= QUOTE OFF ======================

Then John said (TO JIM HARGROVE) this (approximately... I'm (HARGROVE) not very good at dictation):

Frank's memory that Oswald began work at Tujaque's a year before he quit to join the Marines was confirmed by Robert Oswald. In July 1955, Robert Oswald lived for one week with his mother and brother on Exchange St. in New Orleans. Robert wrote in his book, Lee, that his brother was working for an import/export firm at the time.

Lee Oswald working at Tujaque from July '55 through August/September '56 (before he joined the Marines in October) created an unexplainable timeline (problem,GAAL) for the Warren Commission's version of "Lee Harvey Oswald" because the WC claimed that "Oswald" worked at Tujaques for two months, one week at J.R. Michels, and a few months at the Pfisterer Dental Lab before moving to Ft. Worth in June 1956.

###################################

###################################}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

###################################

from H & L site

============================

After HARVEY Oswald departed Iwakuni he returned to the United States and was assigned to the Marine Corps Air Facility--MACS 9--near the city of Santa Ana, California (HARVEY was always assigned to Sana Ana, CA; LEE was always assigned to El Toro, CA). HARVEY worked in a radar bubble with Sergeant Nelson Delgado, 5 enlisted men, and 3 officers. Sergeant Erwin Lewis remembered that Oswald transferred to MACS 9 in either October or November, 1958. Lewis said, "It was a matter of common knowledge that Oswald could read, write, and speak Russian. Marine Corps medical records confirm that HARVEY Oswald was at the Marine Corps Air Facility in Santa Ana, CA on October 29. But on October 29 LEE Oswald was still in Japan. Four days later, on November 2, LEE Oswald boarded the USS Barrett in Yokoska, Japan for a 13-day voyage to San Francisco. Marine corps medical records that show HARVEY Oswald was in California on October 29, 1958, while military records that show that LEE Oswald was in Japan and departed on November 2, 1958--an obvious "smoking gun."

Edited by Steven Gaal

Lee Oswald working at Tujaque from July '55 through August/September '56 (before he joined the Marines in October) created an unexplainable timeline (problem,GAAL)

Here we go again - relying on clearly faulty memory in preference to all the evidence that states otherwise.

Why? Because it suits the agenda.

And that agenda has nil to do with "the truth the truth the truth always".

Lee Oswald working at Tujaque from July '55 through August/September '56 (before he joined the Marines in October) created an unexplainable timeline (problem,GAAL)

Here we go again - relying on clearly faulty memory in preference to all the evidence that states otherwise.

Answer in GREEN // its not faulty memory as PARKER STATE but military records which conflict !!! gaal

Marine corps medical records that show HARVEY Oswald was in California on October 29, 1958, while military records that show that LEE Oswald was in Japan and departed on November 2, 1958--an obvious "smoking gun."

Answer in GREEN // its not faulty memory as PARKER STATE but military records which conflict !!! gaal

Marine corps medical records that show HARVEY Oswald was in California on October 29, 1958, while military records that show that LEE Oswald was in Japan and departed on November 2, 1958--an obvious "smoking gun."

Really? But you just said "Lee Oswald working at Tujaque from July '55 through August/September '56 (before he joined the Marines in October) created an unexplainable timeline (problem,GAAL)"

It certainly is a problem, Gaal, when you can't make up your mind where the conflicts are.

Really? But you just said "Lee Oswald working at Tujaque from July '55 through August/September '56 (before he joined the Marines in October) created an unexplainable timeline (problem,GAAL)"

It certainly is a problem, Gaal, when you can't make up your mind where the conflicts are.

Lee Oswald working at Tujaque from July '55 through August/September '56 (before he joined the Marines in October) created an unexplainable timeline (problem,GAAL) for the Warren Commission's version of "Lee Harvey Oswald" because the WC claimed that "Oswald" worked at Tujaques for two months, one week at J.R. Michels, and a few months at the Pfisterer Dental Lab before moving to Ft. Worth in June 1956. // FULL gaal quote >>> no conflict

It certainly is a problem, Gaal Parker, when you can't make up your mind where the conflicts facts are ,gaal

Edited by Steven Gaal