The Education Forum

A Pox on PM

"The debate over PM is a dead end."

Ha ha ha ha, that's even better than MacRae's claims, cool!!!

And you are the authority on this matter?

John is correct. Prayer man discussion is dead outwith of ROKC.

Prayer Woman discussion,ie, the possibility that Prayer Person is a woman, however, which unlike Prayer Man discussion has no current commercial agenda, or no future commercial agenda planned is thriving. :) contrary to Kamp's unimportant opinion.

Yep. PW is thriving. 21,624 Crisswellian posts by your your zombie army of one. Need I name him?

Book sales by the way are not being pocketed. The publisher and author are donating sales revenue toward defraying costs of other ROKC projects. We want the case reopened. We all have other income. What is it you want from this case? What do you derive your living from again? Websites, including at least one on JFK?

ouch.....

Prayer Woman discussion,ie, the possibility that Prayer Person is a woman, however, which unlike Prayer Man discussion has no current commercial agenda, or no future commercial agenda planned is thriving. :) contrary to Kamp's unimportant opinion.

Yep. PW is thriving. 21,624 Crisswellian posts by your your zombie army of one. Need I name him?

Book sales by the way are not being pocketed. The publisher and author are donating sales revenue toward defraying costs of other ROKC projects. We want the case reopened. We all have other income. What is it you want from this case? What do you derive your living from again? Websites, including at least one on JFK?

Ouch.....

Potty----------------kettle-------------black.

That is twice in one hour.....

Ouch....

ouch.....

Ouch.....

Potty----------------kettle-------------black.

That is twice in one hour.....

Ouch....

And you must be rolling in it from your totally FREE movie, Bart!

Yeah Yeah Yeah blah.gif blah.gif blah.gif

You don't even know the half of it.

Members can voluntarily send money, and the money is put towards good use to get research done and expenses paid, research remember that word? Of course not.

Greg Parker invested a lot (and I mean more than you earn in say 6 mths) of money in the ROKC Conf.

To even say what you say above here is just unbecoming and also shows what you have to resort to.

Trolling!

#FreeTheFilesDuncanMacRae

Edited by Bart Kamp

My philosophy is pretty basic. I don't want to see any ROKC member out of pocket (and yes that includes myself), so revenue is raised by donations and sales, That said, I think those that have activity contributed are still out of pocket anyway... raising revenue to fund projects, research and web costs is almost a full-time job in itself.

Bottom line: there is only one person here making an actual taxable income from JFK - and that is the accuser - you.