The Education Forum

Terry Mauro

Dear Members and Admins, Have any of you heard anything about Terry Mauro? Some months ago she posted somewhere that she wouldn't be able to answer emails from some club or organization. I tried to email her yesterday but the email came back. I had her phone number some years ago, but I don't know where it is. I am concerned because she is very ill. Please, if anyone knows anything, please let me know.

Kathy C

Terry's birthday was yesterday and I sent her a birthday wish on Facebook. I noticed that the last posting by her on her Facebook page was Sept. 1 of this past year. Nothing since then. I asked in my birthday wish that she post something so that we know she is alright. Such a long absence is cause for worry.

Terry is fine now. Working full time, buying a home for her daughter and grandson, in Georgia. She is still in Culver, CA. I spoke with her about three weeks ago. She no longer posts on the forum. She is also less active on facebook as she just does not have the time. She has no plan to retire, loves her work. I will let her know people are asking about her.

Dawn