The Education Forum

Who Is Shanet Clark?

John and Members

I have sworn the veracity of my autobiography and photo avatar.

This is my Intelligence Reform Paper,

on Carter, Brezhinski & Turner developed iva the "CIA Recharter" sanitized boxes at the Carter Library.

Ford, Colby and Kissinger primary presidential papers.

CLICK AND SAVE CARTER 78

This is the history of Germany between the Wars, crucial period of the Weimar decline, when Streseman couldn't maintain a republic's parliamentary center.

CLICK AND SAVE STRESSEMANN

Edited by Shanet Clark

"Carters Executive Order 12036 January 1978: A Window into Chronic Structural Problems Within the US Intelligence COmmunity"

By Shanet Clark 2004

This piece addresses U.S. political history as it relates to late twentieth century intelligence reform. Based on a wide reading of legitimate secondary intelligence sources and primary documents from the Carter Library (and many from the Ford Library) it uses Executive Order 12036 as a case study in incomplete and limited intelligence agency structural reforms. The main academic “syllabus-level” writers are cited in alternation with primary Presidential documents and news sources. The conclusions are based on my overall view of the field of intelligence reform since the late 1970’s and offer a timely comment on the post 9/11 reform efforts. The history of Congressional oversight is briefly reviewed. The parallels and differences between Gerald Ford’s intelligence reform efforts and Jimmy Carter’s intelligence reform efforts are stressed, with a focus on the role of the Vice President.

Edited by Shanet Clark

"Carters Executive Order 12036 January 1978: A Window into Chronic Structural Problems Within the US Intelligence COmmunity"

By Shanet Clark 2004

This piece addresses U.S. political history as it relates to late twentieth century intelligence reform. Based on a wide reading of legitimate secondary intelligence sources and primary documents from the Carter Library (and many from the Ford Library) it uses Executive Order 12036 as a case study in incomplete and limited intelligence agency structural reforms.

See Porter Goss thread for long post on new intelligence director political issues.

{{{{plugging my own post since IVE got attachments posted....& good night}}}

A forum developed for posts

Sustains wit, countermanding, and boasts

Shanet's mind percolates

When Tim's mail scintillates

Within frameworks on Kennedy ghosts.

Edited by Tim Carroll