The Education Forum

Proof Of Photo Alteration Is In A Kimbrough Photo Of The TSBD

7 hours ago, Richard Bertolino said:

In the Kimbrough photo, the top box is in between the camera and the bottom of the open window. In the Powell, the box is behind the window. Clearly, the box was added to the Kimbrough photo. But, I don't think a Badge Man is being hidden here. Arch Kimbrough was a wealthy Dallas builder. And even though he was ostensibly an early researcher, I have never seen any significant research come from him. But his photos were dicked with.

Kimbrough-Powell2.jpg

How much time elapsed between the photos? If I recall correctly, some obseved boxes being moved after the shooting. If true, it suggests that whoever did so was pretty comfortable in their surroundings. The escape from the sixth floor has always been a troublesome issue in my mind whether it was Oswald or somebody else.

Has anyone ever looked into how much glare would obstruct the view of the various witnesses from the positions they made their observations from and the angular position of the sun at that time of day/year? I imagine the windows were also dirtier on the upper floors when the TSBD was a warehouse when compared to the museum it is today.

1 hour ago, Kevin Balch said:

How much time elapsed between the photos? If I recall correctly, some obseved boxes being moved after the shooting. If true, it suggests that whoever did so was pretty comfortable in their surroundings. The escape from the sixth floor has always been a troublesome issue in my mind whether it was Oswald or somebody else.

Has anyone ever looked into how much glare would obstruct the view of the various witnesses from the positions they made their observations from and the angular position of the sun at that time of day/year? I imagine the windows were also dirtier on the upper floors when the TSBD was a warehouse when compared to the museum it is today.

I think a little over 20 minutes had passed between the Powell photo and the Kimbrough. Yes, somebody could have put the box on the sill and opened the flap and stuck it out the window. It's not absolute proof of alteration. Very few things are absolutely proven.