The Education Forum

Biography: Heather Holloway

I am a student at Hunter College in New York City coincidentally right across Park Avenue from Dorothy Kilgallen's town house. I am doing a story on Kilgallen for my Broadcast Journalism class and saw that you had contact information for Ron Pataky and that wanted to pass it on to someone in the states. I would greatly appreciate the information if you still have it for him and anyone else involved in the story.

I live in New York City and am a media studies student at Hunter College. I love to read, dance, and knit. I have a lot of interest in the decades of the '50's and '60's. The music, art, political and social movements, fashion, television, movies, etc., are so fascinating to me, and I hate that I did not get to live through them.

I am a student at Hunter College in New York City coincidentally right across Park Avenue from Dorothy Kilgallen's town house. I am doing a story on Kilgallen for my Broadcast Journalism class and saw that you had contact information for Ron Pataky and that wanted to pass it on to someone in the states. I would greatly appreciate the information if you still have it for him and anyone else involved in the story.

:)

Here's Ron Pataky's web site, which he updates frequently:

Contact Pataky Via His Website

These important sources on Kilgallen don't have web sites:

Marlin Swing

245 East 35th Street # 11C

New York, NY 10016

Katherine Stone Stevens

215 East Noel Ave.

Madisonville, Kentucky 42431

Marc Sinclaire

3001 West De Leon Street