The Education Forum

Tottenham

John Simkin

Guest Stephen Turner

Did somebody mention a conspiracy theory? :ph34r: A prediction, a certain Dutchman will be playing at The Lane next season, and an ex WHU midfielder will be plying his trade at Old Trafford....

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that this is any place for conspiracy theories, but I wonder if there's a hotel chef somewhere who is also a gooner...

Maybe he was just a French cook?

I was amazed to hear that Spurs stayed at a London hotel for a local derby.

This picture of the man responsible for Spurs' meal has just been released.

post-7-1147277433_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

Arsenal have started badly and will once again struggle to be the top London club (I suspect Chelsea, Spurs and West Ham will finish higher than then in the Premiership). However, I do not think they will be relegated. :rolleyes:

They do seem rather lost on the Great Plains of the new stadium.... Not that Spurs have any such excuse for a duff start (apart from usual 'suspects' of buying overpriced tat in the summer sale, selling the odd good player to teams destined to finish higher anyway and legendary injury list)... Oh I could go on! :rolleyes:

Maybe you made a mistake selling us Bobby Zamora, currently the Premiership's leading scorer (5 in 4 games).

Maybe you made a mistake selling us Bobby Zamora, currently the Premiership's leading scorer (5 in 4 games).

Mmmm, certainly thought that was a mistake at the time, never mind since then...

Still we're bound to win the UEFA Cup.... Currently a snip at 12/1 with Ladbrokes :rolleyes: