The Education Forum

So, who's the jokester here tonight?

Terry Mauro

Terry, not only that, but I now moved to a job in a very nice quiet place with far more spare time and a wonderful employer on top of it! Plus the weather is outstanding!

But does anyone else go through the same screen as I do and see the "as" underlined? It makes no sense to me.

So when did you move to Havana, Senor Gratz? I won't bring out the Fidel shtick...

"So when did you move to Havana, Senor Gratz? I won't bring out the Fidel shtick..."

T.G. never moved to Havana, David. He just took up residence 90 miles away at the old Key West Naval Base, so he could keep an eye on Fidel. You see, we don't need to be flying F-4B Phantom jets off of Boca Chica every 15 minutes, 24/7 anymore, like we did in the old days back in 1963. We have my friend, "Sieg Heil T.G.", guarding the ramparts for the U.S. at our southern most border, these days. Right, T.G.?

This is Hanoi Jane signing off to go to work now. B)

Terry, not only that, but I now moved to a job in a very nice quiet place with far more spare time and a wonderful employer on top of it! Plus the weather is outstanding!

But does anyone else go through the same screen as I do and see the "as" underlined? It makes no sense to me.

"Terry, not only that, but I now moved to a job in a very nice quiet place with far more spare time and a wonderful employer on top of it! Plus the weather is outstanding!"

Well, what can I say, T.G.? Some folks have all the luck. Although, I can't complain about the weather in SoCal. More semi-arid than a tropical island, I suppose. But it'll do, and has, for the last 40 [has it been that long?] years.

B)

"Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It's off to work we go..."