The Education Forum

Oswald /Robert E. Lee

Thomas ; I can't help but agree with your views on Oswald's movements and connections. Those who were directing his actions were adept at keeping a low profile, as practiced "tradecraft". As far as limited

documentation is concerned, there is another reason. In all the personal and historical (special) collections I have been through of key figures, there is a blatant gap in the record, usually starting around late 62' and continuing through 63'. IOW, these files /collections have been carefully purged of any damning material or correspondence having to do with this subject (JFK /11-22). When I've inquired of the archivist as to why this is , they usually state that this was the way it was given to us, from the relatives or estate. I expect to find this in the Eastland collection as well. We were flat out refused when we asked to see the Julia Knecht ( Walker's gal friday) papers in Texas, as it was "not available to researchers" as per instructions from the family. Thus there his a collective black hole in the record, not just because of official redaction but from the private sector as well.

-Bill

It might be what he had come to believe. A similar change came to Malcolm X on his return from Mecca. Interestingly it was not long after this that he was assassinated.

or

One thing that strikes me about the Mississippi Sovereignty files is that there is almost no information on Oswald. Yet there are solid indications that the Southern Intelligence Network was watching such groups as the FPCC as early as 1961. They have the most indepth investigations of individuals, particularly of whites, who cross the line. They set in place investigations that include a wide range of sources, like military records, newspaper clippings, arrest sheets, interviews, informants, analysis, and so on of the most insignificant of individuals..yet NOTHING on Oswald.

I'm sure these files exist somewhere, or did.

or

There are many instances of the CIA and the FBI funding and promoting pro-enemy thinking in order to infiltrate. Take the SDS leadeship for example. Or the sponsoring of student visits to Communist countries.

The infliltrator needs to insinuate him or her self. Naturally this insinuation must deal with a reconiliation of past and present persona. The new Oswald serves the purpose of explaining the past and to insert himsefl in preparation for what he may have thought was an anti Cuba move. I think his 'alternative for the minutemen' penned just prior to returning to the USA shouild be considered. Here the idea of him as a Patsy comes into play when he realised what was really going down.

John;

LHO was operating completely "outside the loop" of normal intelligence activities.

This is how he managed to avoid full detection, and even when brought out into the open, his activities were quite obviously by design, to confuse and mislead.

I will again reference the "squirrel" in the woods who prior to actually climbing any given/specific tree, runs across the ground jumping up on one tree, only to jump off and run to another tree.

Doing this repeatedly, leaves a "false scent" on multiple trees throughout the forest, and only the absolute "BEST" squirrel dog can determine the most recent scent and thus select the correct tree in which the squirrel finally climbed.

Because LHO operated "outside" the realm, he would have been an individual of only cursory attention by those multitudes of various "watchers" who were monitoring and reporting on subversive type elements.

And, there can be little doubt that, due to the minimal amount of these records available and LHO's limited participation in many of these actions, his true name may not have even have been determined worthwhile to find out.

When LHO wanted us to know which tree to look up, he made it a point. Such as the demonstration episode in New Orleans and the attempt to draw both the Anti-Castro Cubans as well as the FPCC into the "wrong tree" to look up.

Gerry Hemming, long ago recognized that LHO COULD NOT have made contact with all of the various groups, nor could he have known the exact names and identities of individuals (including recognition of Hemming), without someone having been "guiding" him/LHO to these various groupings and/or persons.

In this regard, one often spoils the play when they "overact", and whoever was directly guiding LHO made the mistake of having him jump onto far too many trees in the forest.

The old "MAD MAGAZINE" "Spy vs. Spy" stories are by far more enlightening than many reveal, and with the numbers of these various organizations, which Include the MS Soverignty Commission, as well as a similar grouping in Louisiana, as well as all of the other groupings which include the KLAN; the Knights of the White Camelia; etc;, LHO could not have escaped their surveillance and security checkings without some highly informed guidance and assistance.

One person that claimed Oswald came for guidance was JR Venable. C Maddox (who could have been one pointed at), later claimed Oswald as one of their own.

Lee Oswald was framed for this murder. He was the patsy. Why would a serious researcher spend time, in 2006, talking about him? If you want to exonerate him you may want to talk to his girlfriend that he spent the summer of the assassination and get the true picture of the man.

FYI: Paraffin tests were negative for Oswald firing a rifle. There is no such a thing as a false negative in the real world.

Peter

HELLO PETER,

IN ANSWER TO YOUR FIRST QUESTION, WHY WOULD A SERIOUS RESEARCHER SPEND TIME TALKING ABOUT LHO, THE PATSY FRAMED FOR THIS MURDER - WELL, ONLY HIS FRIENDS COULD FRAME HIM FOR A HOMICIDE, SO IN ORDER TO GET TO THE GUILTY YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH OSWALD.

THE PURPOSE ISN'T TO EXONERATE OSWALD BUT TO IDENTIFY THE GUILTY.

AND WHOSE THE GIRLFRIEND HE SPENT THE SUMMER OF THE ASSASSINATION WITH?

JUDITH?

THE CIA DID A FIVE DIFFERENT DEFECTOR STUDIES OF NOSENKO, EACH WITH A DIFFERENT APPROACH.

THE ONE THAT MADE THE MOST SENSE, AT LEAST TO ME, IS THE ONE THAT EVALUATED THE INVESTIGATIVE LEADS AND DAMAGE DONE FROM THE RESULTING NEW INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THOSE LEADS.

WHILE REAL HONEST SOURCES SUPPLY INFORMAITON THAT CAN BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED FROM OTHER SOURCES, THOSE THAT DON'T FAIL THE TEST.

AND WHOSE THE GIRL IN THE PHOTO AGAIN?

BK

Hi Bill:

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the explanation as to why there is a need to still study the man.

Yes, the girl in the picture is Judy Vary in 1961.

Peter