The Education Forum

A Thought about LHO

Recently I have been doing quite a bit of research concerning LHO and after some of my findings, does anybody think that he may have been a "snitch" for the Govt. who was playing his roll when the "Mob" found out about him and decided to "Do the Job" and basically kill two birds with one stone?

Recently I have been doing quite a bit of research concerning LHO and after some of my findings, does anybody think that he may have been a "snitch" for the Govt. who was playing his roll when the "Mob" found out about him and decided to "Do the Job" and basically kill two birds with one stone?

Scott...the best way to learn about LHO is to read John Armstrong's HARVEY&LEE.

Jack

Scott...the best way to learn about LHO is to read John Armstrong's HARVEY&LEE.

Jack

Thanks Jack, It should be here any time now, I recently re-read The Oswald File and several postings on the web when the thought hit me, as always I appreciate any and all replies, Thanks Again, SGE