The Education Forum

Italian Fascism in Color

John Dolva

Italian Fascism in Colour

Seizure Of Power

9.25pm – 10.20pm ABC TV

Thursday 8 February 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the previously untold story - shown for the first time in colour - of how Mussolini seized power through systematic intimidation, violence and murder.

Possibly something of interest re Angleton et al

Italian Fascism in Colour

Seizure Of Power

9.25pm – 10.20pm ABC TV

Thursday 8 February 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the previously untold story - shown for the first time in colour - of how Mussolini seized power through systematic intimidation, violence and murder.

Possibly something of interest re Angleton et al

John,

Don't forget the American - Morgan - money that kept the whole thuggish show afloat in the mid-1920s! Prior to that, I recall that the Foreign Office offered Mussolini significant subventions. So much for all that nonsense about the Anglo-American struggle in the twentieth century to ward off totalitarianisms of left and right. Turns out they created the right-wing version. Interesting to know if any of that kind of material makes it into the doc you refer to above.

PS If you ever see anything approximating an answer to why Angleton Snr. turned up in Italy in '34, please share at once.

Paul

Unfortunately circumstances made viewing impossible, but knowing the doco exists I'll check out ways of getting it. A follow up tonight on the organisations helping Nazis disappear after the war was on tonight. I could only catch a few names in in no particular order

James Milano - US intel - the ratline > Klaus Barbi

Bishop Hudal, Hans Maler, Father Draganovitch -

Rappaport Library int Red Cross

Walter Rahb (inventor of gas vans), Alois Brunner aka Georg Fischer

Friedrch Schwend (financier) Francois XXX

Klaus Alltman (Barbi)

1947 Argentina > ss and sd entered as catholic priests

Fritz Bauer

HIAG ,

HNG Silent Aid - current financial support for neo nazis