The Education Forum

Fetzer denies the Holocaust

Fetzer has been toying with Holocaust denial for awhile. Not very long ago he heavily promoted the book Stranger Than Fiction whose take on 1914-45 European History is straight Nazi. And for years he has been hanging out with several Holocaust deniers and frequently has them on his 'radio' show and he very quickly and vocally comes to there defense when they come under attack. More to the point he made comments like “I am not a Holocaust denier (even though I'm inclined to believe the numbers killed have been exaggerated)” in 2011 and then “The claim has been made that 6,000,000 Jews were cremated, but I believe that is more than all the Jews in Europe at the time” in 2012. But now he's come out of the closet. The announcement was made this week by the Holocaust denier he probably spends the most time with, Kevin Barrett - the co-host of his 'radio' show. Coincidentally or not in 2006 Fetzer moved to Madison, WI where “Hang'em High” Barrett has lived since the 1990s.

"And this just in: Dr. Fetzer is so hopping mad at the Zionists that he's decided to come out of the closet and announce his support for holocaust revisionism! After studying the issue, Jim says that the "responsible revisionists," who admit that there was a Nazi holocaust but insist that there were few if any gas chambers and that the "six million" figure is wildly inflated, are correct.

Quick, somebody call the Spanish Inquisition! "

But it's not just hearsay we can get the same straight from the horse's ass's mouth! Starting at 9:20 in the linked podcast below he blathered:

"We get this exaggerated figure of six million Jews allegedly having died during the holocaust. Now if you pay attention to the International Committee of the Red Cross and its own records, which are very detailed and specific, the number might be actually ten percent of that, might be 600,000 who died who were gipsies or Jews, mentally or physically handicapped people but don't were near 6 million people.”

And as summarized by a member of the JREF forum:

"[Fetzer] then proceeds to babble about how most of the Jews in the camps supposedly starved as a result of Allied bombing and briefly reheats the old no gas residue on "alleged" gas chamber walls story before he claims that the number of victims resulting from hypothetical Israeli airstrikes on Iranian nuclear reactors would be much higher than the, quote, "mythological figure" of the Holocaust."

http://nwopodcast.com/fetz/media/jim%20fetzer%20real%20deal-kevin%20barret%202013%20may.mp3

Par for the course Herr Fetzer demonstrates his habitual ignorance regarding the facts:

1) No one claims that 6 million Jews were cremated during the Holocaust, they were killed by various methods and the same can be said about the disposal of the bodies.

2) It was the Nazis not the ICRC (Red Cross) that kept “very detailed and specific” records of what happened at the camps, the former ran them the latter only had limited access to one or two 'model' camps and a couple of occasions. The ICRC specificity repudiated the use of their statistics by Holocaust deniers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial#International_Committee_of_the_Red_Cross

3) The claim about the lack of gas residue in the gas chambers is based on the discredited Leuchter Report rejected even by the director of the lab Leuchter used

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leuchter_report

Hat tip, transcript and summary [JREFer] “MUC”. In another post he wrote:

"The Holocaust denial themed episodes of Fetzer's own show were mostly in February and March. I only listed to a few minutes of one of them in which some Nazi guy named Steve Campbell voiced his admiration for Hitler, declaring him a "great person" or something to that effect."

Edited by Len Colby

I understand, Len, that this is a very tricky issue to wade into. But, within your post entitled "Fetzer denies the Holocaust" you admit "Jim says that the "responsible revisionists," who admit that there was a Nazi holocaust but insist that there were few if any gas chambers and that the "six million" figure is wildly inflated, are correct."

He is not denying the holocaust, then, but arguing that it's been grossly overstated.

It's a slippery issue, but the two are not the same, correct?

I mean, if someone were to say Wilt Chamberlain wasn't 7 feet tall, and was really a 4 foot tall midget, he wouldn't be denying there once was a man named Wilt Chamberlain, would he?

Oh wait, I think I see your point. IF Wilt was only 4 feet tall, EVERYTHING we've heard about him would have to have been a lie.

So, Fetzer is not denying there was a holocaust, but IS claiming everything we've heard about it from the "you know who"s is a lie.

Edited by Pat Speer

Pat ,

Let's look at cart of BS Fetzer is pushing. He claims that at most 600,000 people (Jews and non-Jews) died during the Holocaust and that all, or at least most, of those deaths were due to Allied bombing rather than German policy. He also casts doubt on the use of gas chambers. This is as opposed to the historically accepted 10 - 12 million deaths including 5 - 6 million Jews, due to an extermination program,with half or more of the victims dying in gas chambers. I don't think any of the Holocaust denial groups still try to push the notion that no Jewish civilians died in German run camps, instead they claim fatalities were on the order of hundreds of thousands and blame the Allies, i.e. just what Herr Fetzer is pimping. Wikipedia has a good article on the topic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial

Len

MUC from JREF provided the following transcript and comentary of a portion of Herr Fetzer's conversation with the Hitler fan

Here's the exchange:

CAMPBELL (6 minutes into the show): One of the greateat deceptions of the modern era, I believe, along with the Holocaust lie, is the demonisation of Adolf Hitler. [...] [Judaism] declared war on Hitler as soon as he came to power in 1933. [...]

FETZER: Which I presume doesn't mean the same thing as that you suggested Hitler was a great guy.

CAMPBELL: Well, I actually, I ... I ... I ... am of the opinion ... and this is where the great deception is, because we've been so inundated with propaganda, and who owns the propaganda mills all over the world, which is international jewery ... Ahm, Hitler actually was a great man, like JFK, our own President, who was assassinated probably by elements within the Mossad, and...

FETZER: Well...

CAMPBELL: ...because he was trying to keep nuclear weapons out of Israel.

Campbell then continues telling what a fantastic chap Hitler was for a while before his host finally offers the following reply.

FETZER (after a few seconds of stunned silence): Well, let me just say, you know, that .. ah .. ah ... I'm not in the position to ... verify some of the claims you're making, which of course are gonna be extremely controversial, but I'm glad to hear all sides of all issues ... so I ... you know, I welcome, Steven, what you could tell us about all of this without myself ... committing myself one way or the other.

He then proceeds to give Campbell 50 more minutes of which - given the topic, which was 'Myths of World War II' - I can only assume is a platform to spread more of his anti-semite nazi propaganda, before inviting him to future shows in the end. Lovely, isn't it?

Fetzer has been toying with Holocaust denial for awhile. Not very long ago he heavily promoted the book Stranger Than Fiction whose take on 1914-45 European History is straight Nazi. And for years he has been hanging out with several Holocaust deniers and frequently has them on his 'radio' show and he very quickly and vocally comes to there defense when they come under attack. More to the point he made comments like “I am not a Holocaust denier (even though I'm inclined to believe the numbers killed have been exaggerated)” in 2011 and then “The claim has been made that 6,000,000 Jews were cremated, but I believe that is more than all the Jews in Europe at the time” in 2012. But now he's come out of the closet. The announcement was made this week by the Holocaust denier he probably spends the most time with, Kevin Barrett - the co-host of his 'radio' show. Coincidentally or not in 2006 Fetzer moved to Madison, WI where “Hang'em High” Barrett has lived since the 1990s.

"And this just in: Dr. Fetzer is so hopping mad at the Zionists that he's decided to come out of the closet and announce his support for holocaust revisionism! After studying the issue, Jim says that the "responsible revisionists," who admit that there was a Nazi holocaust but insist that there were few if any gas chambers and that the "six million" figure is wildly inflated, are correct.

Quick, somebody call the Spanish Inquisition! "

But it's not just hearsay we can get the same straight from the horse's ass's mouth! Starting at 9:20 in the linked podcast below he blathered:

"We get this exaggerated figure of six million Jews allegedly having died during the holocaust. Now if you pay attention to the International Committee of the Red Cross and its own records, which are very detailed and specific, the number might be actually ten percent of that, might be 600,000 who died who were gipsies or Jews, mentally or physically handicapped people but don't were near 6 million people.”

And as summarized by a member of the JREF forum:

"[Fetzer] then proceeds to babble about how most of the Jews in the camps supposedly starved as a result of Allied bombing and briefly reheats the old no gas residue on "alleged" gas chamber walls story before he claims that the number of victims resulting from hypothetical Israeli airstrikes on Iranian nuclear reactors would be much higher than the, quote, "mythological figure" of the Holocaust."

http://nwopodcast.com/fetz/media/jim%20fetzer%20real%20deal-kevin%20barret%202013%20may.mp3

Par for the course Herr Fetzer demonstrates his habitual ignorance regarding the facts:

1) No one claims that 6 million Jews were cremated during the Holocaust, they were killed by various methods and the same can be said about the disposal of the bodies.

2) It was the Nazis not the ICRC (Red Cross) that kept “very detailed and specific” records of what happened at the camps, the former ran them the latter only had limited access to one or two 'model' camps and a couple of occasions. The ICRC specificity repudiated the use of their statistics by Holocaust deniers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial#International_Committee_of_the_Red_Cross

3) The claim about the lack of gas residue in the gas chambers is based on the discredited Leuchter Report rejected even by the director of the lab Leuchter used

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leuchter_report

Hat tip, transcript and summary [JREFer] “MUC”. In another post he wrote:

"The Holocaust denial themed episodes of Fetzer's own show were mostly in February and March. I only listed to a few minutes of one of them in which some Nazi guy named Steve Campbell voiced his admiration for Hitler, declaring him a "great person" or something to that effect."

Len Colby:

Could you please clarify your post, starting with the words "Hat tip"?? I find what follows that very confusing, and not really intelligible. Thank you. DSL

Hat Tip is a colloquialism - means to give acknowledgement to.

Exactly I became aware of this via posts made by JREF forum member "MUC". S/he made the transcript and wrote the summary. S/he also discussed a previous show when Herr Fetzer interviewed the Nazi.

I made a post virtually identical to the 1st one on this thread on the FETZERclaimsDEBUNK Yahoo Group on Thu May 30, 2013 at 7:25 pm. Fetzer replied in just over 30 minutes and we had the following exchange:

Re: [FETZERclaimsDEBUNK] Fetzer the Holocaust denier

Posted By: jamesfetzer Thu May 30, 2013 7:56 pm

|

Anyone who wants to check out my views about the Holocaust can listen to the half-dozen interviews I have done about the subject, which is more time by itself than Len Brasil has invested in his life on that subject.

See, for example, these interviews and one I did with the author of STRANGER THAN FICTION, which I highly recommend. Read and evaluate it yourself. Go to http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com and listen to my interviews yourself. If there is anyone who is untrustworthy about my views and the evidence upon which they are based, it is Len Brasil, with whom I have dealt for a decade or more. He doesn't just stretch the truth but actually fabricates it to suit himself.

Here are some interviews for you to evaluate for yourself: Monday, April 26, 2010 STRANGER THAN FICTION<http://nwopodcast.com/fetz/media/jim%20fetzer%20real%20deal-stranger%20than%20fiction/mp.3 > Chapters of an important book

Friday, May 28, 2010 Albert D Pastore <http://nwopodcast.com/fetz/media/jim%20fetzer%20real%20deal-albert%20d%2\ 0pastore.mp3> Israel & 9/11

Friday, April 19, 2013 Mark Elsis<http://nwopodcast.com/fetz/media/jim%20fetzer%20real%20deal-elsis%20holoca\ ust.mp3> The Holocaust? Posted by Total at 9:28 PM <http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2013/04/mark-elsis.html> 53 comments: <http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2013/04/mark-elsis.html#comment-form> <http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=5759924423263977907&postID=2006729981\ 903966190&from=pencil>

[...] (long list of links snipped - Len)

Re: Fetzer the Holocaust denier

Posted By: lenbrasil Thu May 30, 2013 11:18 pm |

Your fondness for Stranger Than Fiction is reflective of how much of a lunatic credulous ***hole you've become. The anonymous author presented no evidence in support of his claims but you swallowed them whole without hesitation. Obviously you took the author's word because he was telling you what you wanted to hear, in other words you already believed 'da Jooz' were responsible for both world wars etc. It is a clear sign of your Anti-Semitic bias.

As for the Red Cross statistics the ICRC has repeated repudiated the out of context misquoting of it documents. The Wikipedia entry is a good place to start, it links to several reputable sources including declarations from the ICRC itself

And how the f*** would you know how much research I have or haven't on the subject? Have you read Hilberg or Lipstadt? Have looked at any of the evidence from the Irving libel trial? Have you spoken to any trained historians who've studied this? Based on your post your research was limited to talking to Holocaust deniers, thus you obviously started off with a clear bias.

You've long been a crackpot, but have become less and less rational the last couple of years which is why you are persona non-grata in the JFK research community and even among most truther groups/forums etc.

Has your wife left you yet? I mean you bragged on the Internet about having an affair (then backtracked and denied the relationship was sexual) and now are loosing the few marbles you had left

Re: [FETZERclaimsDEBUNK]

Re: Fetzer the Holocaust denier Posted By: jamesfetzer Thu May 30, 2013 11:28 pm |

There has never been a greater slime-ball than Len Brasil, who uses other names on other fora. Anyone who wants to believe his rubbish has a few loose screws. Listen to my interviews, read the sources I have cited and determine for yourself which of us is more credible. It's not a close call.

Re: Fetzer the Holocaust denier

Posted By: lenbrasil Thu May 30, 2013 11:51 pm |

Your really are a sleazy loon Fetzer. I only use two names on forums (the correct plural of forum you pompous pissant), 'Len Colby' and 'Lenbrazil', my 1st name is Len, my last name is Colby and I live in Brazil.

It's an honor to dubbed the greatest 'slime-ball' by you, but you really should take a look in the mirror, YOU are the one who has been booted from various forums and groups due to your behavior.

Your list of interviewees proves my point. Can you point to one who is a legitimate historian? Or one who is NOT a Holocaust denier? Your "research" consisted of nothing more than speaking to people whose views conformed to your preconceived notions.

Edited by Len Colby

Doktor Fetzer is now back at the CODOH (Holocaust denier) forum. He 1st signed-up in 2011 but it didn't go very well because he didn't tow the party line enough for the satisfaction of the neo-Nazi types there.
But now he has Nazified his views sufficiently to be welcome there. Astro3 is his Antisemitic buddy Nick Kollerstrom, One member (sweetie pie) objected to Kevin "Hang'em High" Barrett's comment that 'Jim says that the "responsible revisionists," who admit that there was a Nazi holocaust but insist that there were few if any gas chambers and that the "six million" figure is wildly inflated, are correct.'
But Fetzer assured his knew buddies this did not accurately reflect his views
I did not make the statement that she (sweetie pie) attacks. That was Kevin Barrett's interpretation. If she can document something I actually said and show what I have wrong, that would be fine. But it seems to me she has not done her homework and her criticism of me, although it sounds plausible on its face, represents Kevin's words rather than mine. I do not believe that I said that. And I do not remember drawing a distinction between the "responsible" and "irresponsible" criticism. I am a Holocaust skeptic. So if she can support her charge against me, well and good; but I don't think she can do it. Those were Kevin's remarks. I am fallible, however, so if I said something that deserves further explanation, I am here to do it.
If anyone still has any illusions about how low Fetzer has sunk he plugs an article on the Veteran's Today site that approvingly quotes from Mein Kampf 'This statement reminds us of a passage from Chapter 11 of Mein Kampf: “The Jew is and will remain the eternal parasite, a freeloader that, like a malignant bacterium, spreads rapidly whenever a growth medium is made available to it.”'