The Education Forum

The Assassination Of JFK

I think that the assassination was one of the best planned ever. I've been reading up on it for about ten years and I think that there were a number of groups responsible, that they all covered up for each other and that they put Lyndon Johnson forward as 'their man'.

The mafia, the military, the CIA, Texan oilmen and Lyndon Johnson all had reasons to kill JFK, and I think they all played a part.

For many years I believed that the conspiracy involved the Mafia, Anti-Castro Activists and the CIA.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=508

However, over the last few weeks I have changed my mind and now believe it was a plot that involved the FBI and the Texas Oil Industry. Although it was carried out on behalf of Lyndon Johnson I am not convinced he had knowledge of the plot until the last moment (probably organized by Edward A. Clark and covered up by the FBI).

There are several reasons why I believe this. One was reading the recently published Blood, Money and Power. The book is written by Barr McClellan, one of Johnson’s lawyers. McClellan clearly does not know the full story but does provide a few names that I have been able to follow up. This includes Clint Peoples, Billie Sol Estes and Mac Wallace. Via the internet I discovered that Estes has been working with William Reymond in writing a book called JFK, the Last Standing Man (a reference to the fact that he was the last one left alive who knows what happened). The book has already been published in France (Le Dernier Temoin). I was in contact with William Reymond yesterday and I am convinced he has the full story of why and how Kennedy was killed.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=565

To John Simkin:

I have explored this website and can't find how long it has been up, who the initatiors and/or sponsors are. Is there information on this? Could you give me the link?

It has been created over the last two months. I am the author of all the narrative that appears on the website (quotations are acknowledged). The section on the JFK does not have a sponsor. However, overall the website receives funding from the Public Record Office, EasyNet, Ask Jeeves, KeepAhead and Amazon. The sponsors do not have any control over the content of the website.

• 2 years later...
To John Simkin:

I have explored this website and can't find how long it has been up, who the initatiors and/or sponsors are. Is there information on this? Could you give me the link?

It has been created over the last two months. I am the author of all the narrative that appears on the website (quotations are acknowledged). The section on the JFK does not have a sponsor. However, overall the website receives funding from the Public Record Office, EasyNet, Ask Jeeves, KeepAhead and Amazon. The sponsors do not have any control over the content of the website.

Exactly. Multiple conspiritors. This thing came together, in the end for that exact reason. So many people wanted him dead. For THEIR survival.

If you point out one "theory" and it is discredited , it doesnt matter. There were 100 reasons for the killing , but only so much evidence.

In the end, the truth will prevail.

I think that the assassination was one of the best planned ever. I've been reading up on it for about ten years and I think that there were a number of groups responsible, that they all covered up for each other and that they put Lyndon Johnson forward as 'their man'.

The mafia, the military, the CIA, Texan oilmen and Lyndon Johnson all had reasons to kill JFK, and I think they all played a part.

For many years I believed that the conspiracy involved the Mafia, Anti-Castro Activists and the CIA.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=508

However, over the last few weeks I have changed my mind and now believe it was a plot that involved the FBI and the Texas Oil Industry. Although it was carried out on behalf of Lyndon Johnson I am not convinced he had knowledge of the plot until the last moment (probably organized by Edward A. Clark and covered up by the FBI).

There are several reasons why I believe this. One was reading the recently published Blood, Money and Power. The book is written by Barr McClellan, one of Johnson’s lawyers. McClellan clearly does not know the full story but does provide a few names that I have been able to follow up. This includes Clint Peoples, Billie Sol Estes and Mac Wallace. Via the internet I discovered that Estes has been working with William Reymond in writing a book called JFK, the Last Standing Man (a reference to the fact that he was the last one left alive who knows what happened). The book has already been published in France (Le Dernier Temoin). I was in contact with William Reymond yesterday and I am convinced he has the full story of why and how Kennedy was killed.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=565

John, you are certainly right. I read BP and M quite a while ago, and i found many points that just verified what i thought for some time. Alot of people blew BM's book off as alot of hogwash [no proof, come to your own conclusion...etc], but the fact remains that when you put everything together.............it all points to the Texas "Power Elite". LBJ had the most to gain, [Presidency, control over escalading the Vietnam war, keeping Hoover on for years to come {best buddy}, keeping the oil depletion allowance, etc. etc....] All of the money that was in Texas at that time was unbeleivable! With Hunt, Murchinson, and others, they could buy and control everything. They all had ties to the Military Ind. Complex, and stood to make billions of dollars, which they all did. Hoover made his share, and kept everything in line for covering up whatever loose ends came up concerning the assassination. With all of the "dirt" he had on all of the major politcal players, he could get anything done that had to be done. He also had tie ins with Nixon, and all of the other "heavy" players at that time. Plus, LBJ had to do what ever he could to save his political career, after the threat of all of the dirt from the Bobby Baker scandal, and whatever else would "fallout" just from that scandal. He knew that JFK wasnt bringing him back, and if that happened....he was done politically. He wasnt going to go down without a fight, and with all of the other people who wanted JFK [for whatever other reasons, especially the Mafia] dead, he had plenty of people willing to follow him and do whatever was needed to get it done. With all of the control he and Clark had in Texas, they could get whatever done as far as the coverup and help from the Dallas PD. As far as the shooters, who knows. They surely could get the best. With the CIA's help, [and Hoovers, along with the Mafia] there would be no problem finding the right people to get the job done. Following the assassination, he had control of it ALL. He had the Warren Commision in his pocket, [i can just imagine what dirt Hoover had on most of them] and they did just as they were told. They covered it all up, while making it look like they did everything possible to PROVE that there was no conspiracy. LBJ was a skunk, plain and simple. Just look at all of the scandals and murders he was supposedly involved in, just starting from 48's 'Box 13" scandal. Anything that ever threatened him politically, to the point of ruining his career, he or Ed Clark made sure it was taken care of permanantly. He would stop at nothing to keep him from advancing his polital career. The JFK assassination was just another "roadblock" in his "Texas Power Group's" way of moving ahead in their pursuit of more power and money. Just my opinion FWIW.

thanks--smitty