The Education Forum

RFK assassination program on BBC2, Nov. 20

Ron Ecker

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shane O'Sullivan is a member of this forum, isn't he?

He is. In fact he has been in contact with me for some time. He had read about Morales, Campbell and Ayers on my website. He was especially keen to get a photograph of Campbell. I am not sure one exists in the public domain (I am sure the CIA have a photograph of him). Shane has therefore had to rely on Ayers to identify Campbell in the film.

On my page on Gordon Campbell I said:

Bradley E. Ayers was interviewed by Jeremy Gunn of the Assassination Records Review Board in May, 1995. According to Gunn: “Ayers claims to have found in the course of his private investigative work, a credible witness who can put David Morales inside the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles on the night of June 5, 1968 (RFK’s assassination)." Another source suggests that Gordon Campbell was with David Morales at the Ambassador Hotel on the night that Robert Kennedy was murdered.

My source was in fact Shane O'Sullivan but I was asked not to reveal this until the film was shown.

Just another example of how this forum is helping to solve the assassinations of JFK and RFK.

Shane O'Sullivan is a member of this forum, isn't he?

He is. In fact he has been in contact with me for some time. He had read about Morales, Campbell and Ayers on my website. He was especially keen to get a photograph of Campbell. I am not sure one exists in the public domain (I am sure the CIA have a photograph of him). Shane has therefore had to rely on Ayers to identify Campbell in the film.

Photographs of Campbell do exist.

Hopefully a still from this film will be made available as there are others around who know what Campbell looks like.

James

Guest Eugene B. Connolly
Has this been mentioned here previously? I hope our friends in the UK will be watching it.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,1952393,00.html

Ron,

Thank you for that timely piece of information. I had scoured the local TV channel schedules for any

programmes dealing with the JFK assassination and had found none on any channel.

It seems I missed the programme you mention above. Thanks again for your timely intervention.

EBC

Thank you for that timely piece of information. I had scoured the local TV channel schedules for any

programmes dealing with the JFK assassination and had found none on any channel.

It seems I missed the programme you mention above. Thanks again for your timely intervention.

It will be part of a nightly news program. You will be able to see it here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/default.stm

George Joannides (left) Gordon Campbell (right)

post-7-1164020535_thumb.jpg

post-7-1164020560_thumb.jpg

Guest Mark Valenti

It will be part of a nightly news program. You will be able to see it here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/default.stm

George Joannides (left) Gordon Campbell (right)

Looks a little like Senator George Mitchell, seen here with Ed Muskie.

Edited by Mark Valenti

It is very important that we use this opportunity to create a debate in the Guardian and the BBC website about David Morales, Gordon Campbell, George Joannides and the assassination of John and Robert Kennedy.

Please send your comments to letters@guardian.co.uk and post your views on the BBC Newsnight website:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/newsnight/latest_programme/