The Education Forum

Bond vs Skaggs

Considering Jack's obsession with saying that 9/11 and the Apollo Moon pictures are hoaxes, I think Jack alters the pictures so that he can cite his photographic knowledge and expertise. Maybe Jack's got a problem.

I heard the Ph.D Jim Fetzer is now saying Saddam Hussein is not who is in custody. I guess the DNA test that validated it being Saddam didn't mean much to him.

P.S. How do you make your font bold like that?

I highight my text and click onto the letter "B" at the top of the response page.

Ted Kaczynski, the Unabomber, graduated from Harvard University and went on to get a master's degree and a doctorate in math from the University of Michigan.

There are very ignorant flakes in this world, and there are very intelligent flakes in this world.

There are also intelligent people in this world who because they didn't have the all the correct information to start with to make an accurate inquiry - that some of them wrote about JFK assassination film and photo alteration claims that were easily shown to be in error.

Edited by Larry Peters

It would seem that some of these alterationists who "were easily shown to be in error" are actually way off base in their thinking to begin with.

Claiming that 9/11 was a hoax and that film of the Apollo Moon Mission was fabricated by "set designers" is beyond the realm of normal thinking.

We can clearly see that intelligent people who "didn't have the all the correct information to start with," actually don't have all their sensibilities to start with.