The Education Forum

Steven Hager's commentary on Facebook today

When I wrote the first national magazine article on how the CIA killed JFK, a cover story in High Times, I thought I'd be up for a Pulitzer, not on a disappearing escalator to nowhere. In retrospect, it's a minor miracle I'm still alive since the fellow travelers on my path I trusted (Steve Kangas, Danny Casolaro, Gary Webb) are gone and I've no one to even talk to about the deep state. I wasn't just an investigative journalist, however. My background is in theater, as in imp...rovisational ritual theater, otherwise known as Post-modern shamanism. I studied with all the great masters from Judith Malina and Julian Beck to Jasper Grootveld and Wavy Gravy, Ken Kesey and Ken Babbs. I sorta hope Wavy and Babbs and me get to do something at Michael Lang's Woodstock reunion. Meanwhile, I've created the Steven Hager Foundation to preserve and protect my archives, while promoting my concepts on non-violence. This is not a pitch for funds. I'm funding the foundation with my crypto fortune. I do have some plans for the summer. Stay tuned.