Old CIA Nazi saying

http://www.beyondweird.com/ufos/Bruce_Walt...nvasion_35.html

(Note: One may wonder why I am submitting the following three files

concerning Wackenhut, the Florida-based security agency which

provides Armed Security 'serivces' for the various top-secret projects

being carried out at the Nevada Test Site (...take note of Wackenhut's

illegel collaboration with ALYESKA -- which as we can see in the

previous posting is a subsidiary of ARCO TRANSPORTATION). To

answer this, I will refer to the name Fred L. Crisman once again.

Crisman, some of you may recall, was heavily involved in the so-called

"Maurey Island" [Tacoma, WA.] "UFO" sighting and investigation which

researcher Anthony Kimory believes may have involved a secret test

flight of joint CIA-NAZI 'wingless' aerial craft -- an investigation which

culminated in the mysterious deaths of two Army G-2 pilots and [accord-

ing to one source], two other investigators. Kenneth Arnold [who had

another sighting over Mt. Rainier just following his investigation of the

Maurey Island incident under contract with AMAZING STORIES editor

Ray Palmer], is the man responsible for coining the media term 'flying

saucers', althrough the aircraft he saw were in fact crescent-shaped

'discs'. Palmer stated that strange men in dark suits, possibly govern-

ment agents, were seen in the area, and his conversations with a high-

ranking Air Force officer were bugged and he himself was under surveil-

lance. Fred L. Crisman who was a principle 'witness' to the Maurey

Island event was a good friend of Clay Shaw, whom Louisiana District

Attorney James Garrison [see the movie "JFK"] accused of being the

CIA-Mafia go-between in the John F. Kennedy assassination. Crisman

was also, according to Anthony Kimory, a good friend of Marshall Ricon-

osciuto, the PRO-HITLER father of Michael Riconosciuto who had gain-

ed notoriety for his role as a witness in the "INSLAW" investigation of

Justice Dept. corruption, computer piracy, etc. Michael was also a

Wackenhut employee at the Nevada Test Site. He had stated that he

turned on his employers and became involved in a plan to smuggle a

helicopter loaded with sensitive documents and evidence of unconsti-

tutional activities at AREA-51 and the Nevada Test Site [areas that

are notorious for the reports of top-secret disc-shaped aircraft -- far

in advance of the "Aurora" craft and with actual antigravity capability

using antimatter reactor drives -- which have been observed and filmed

during test flights over the sites, especially Groom Lake and the Pa-

poose Mts.]. These activities apparently involved illegel non Congress-

ionally regulated biogenetic and mind-control research which is being

carried out by a fascist faction of military intelligence within the under-

ground facilities there. Michael Riconosciuto stated that the chopper

was blown out of the sky before it could leave the base, killing all five

personnel on board. Officially it was labelled an "accident". The "Nazi"

connections to the CIA-controlled Wackenhut and ARCO/Alyeska are

of interest here, and my reason for submitting the following. Several

of the capitalizations are mine and are intended for emphasis. - Wol.)

Did anyone ever come up with an idea as to who the contact would have been, referred to in the anonymous letter? It sounds as if it would have had to have been Crisman or Beckham? Why didn't Garrison follow up with Tom Reagan - or did he?

Mr. Garrison:

I was told this story by a man who allegedly was a part of the Cuban revolutionary movement in this country. He claims to have been one of those arrested in Miami. Also, he claims to have been under FBI investigation at various times. I was in Omaha Nebraska at the time this was told to me, and at about the same time, so I'm sure you remember, your office was trying to get Perry Ruso's girl friend; Mrs McBlaine or something to that effect, down to New Orleans for questioning. It seems rather strange to me that she would wind up in Omaha since she really had no people there. Also, WHY did the gentleman whom I quote decide to come to Omaha? He had no job there, no relatives, and no real desire to find either. He moved to Omaha in March from Lincoln, Nebraska, where he had spent about two months or less with no visable means of support. He had just previously been in the State of Washington with an associate of his. The following are a few facts that the Omaha man told me, either directly or indirectly.

He told me about the pilot named Ferrie long before your office announced your interest in him. He described the man in great detail and claimed to know him personally. He also predicted his demise.

I overheard numerous telephone conversations (mostly with the man in Washington) in which he asked with great concern whether it was the FBI, the CIA, or who, that had been asking questions about them, and whether it was that they had something on him or on "one of the others."

He claimed to have either known or had met the Mr. Shaw you questioned.

He was originally from New Orleans, and claims to have worked on your staff at one time as an investigator.

He says he saw Oswald in New Orleans. Also a man who "looked like Ruby". Is that Saul?

At one time, the Omaha man and the Washington man met in a hotel there and discussed plans to go to New Orleans to see a man called Sergio Arcacha. They went, but could not find him or another man they said was there. Three days later, the local Newspapers Announced that you, too had been looking for Mr. Arcacha for questioning and that he had told you he would talk to you, but not alone.

He described the assassination scene in great detail and told me some facts about it that I had definitely not heard before.

He claims that Oswald was a patsy, a setup, to take the blame for the whole thing. Also that OSWALD WAS A HOMOSEXUAL like Shaw, Ferrie, Tippett (Dallas police officer) and a score of others.

He told me about the motorcycle police officer who claimed to have seen a man with a rifle run from the grassy knowl in front of Kennedy. (incidentally, the Omaha man claims that this is where the fatal shot came from) The police officer mysteriously had a very serious accident right after the incident, and now is a near idiot [is that Seymour Weitzman?].

He claimed to have met the late President on a number of occasions, and he talked about him with very little respect.

He claims that he left Louisiana upon the advice of the Governor.

The Omaha man and the Washington man were always in telephone contact with each other, no matter where they were. Once, the Washington man was in Washington DC for some reason or another and they conferred by telephone twice in that one day.

The following is a list of the names for the story above.

1. Sergio Arcacha

2. Lucian Rebel

3. Fred L. Crisman

4. Thomas E. Beckham

5. Martin Grassi

You can assume that Beckham knew something about Guy Bannister's [G.B.] death which caused him considerable trepidation.

In 1961, I was 19 years old and living in New Orleans, Louisiana. It was a peaceful time, the best I can remember. I was full of ideas which I like to call undeveloped dreams. My father Arvel Monroe Beckham was away on the high seas trying to make us a living. I was the second oldest of all five boys. It was at this time of my life that I was looking for excitement and fulfillment. ...

Jack [Martin], to me, seemed like "Mister Cool." He knew everything and everyone. He had all types of I.D. and badges. For for this reason, when I met a few of his Cuban friends, I was very impressed. Within just a short while , I found it easy to be a part of the Cuban crowd. They were all very friendly. That's when I met Mr X [Lucian Rabel] and Dr X [sergio Archacha]. Dr X was formally a teacher and physician in Cuba, and Mr X was in the dry cleaning business in Cuba. They seemed to welcome my presence without question. I guess because they knew I did not speak Spanish, and I was a friend of Jack's. In any case, they welcomed me as a friend.

As the weeks passed, one day Jack ask while I was at his apartment if I wanted to be a priest. He (Jack) showed me all types of certificates and even a black suit with all the vestments of his holy office. He said he would get me ordained in the Old Catholic Church. In a few days, I became a legal ordained priest. Then a couple of days later, two young Cubans met me at Walgreen's Drug Store on Canal Street and told me that I could be of service to my country. They had some kind of police I.D. they showed me. I was informed they worked for the government. A few days later, I opened up a mission on Rampart Street using funds they had given me. The mission carried the lettering on its glass front of UCMF, which I was told stood for United Catholic Mission Fathers. Which I later learned stood for United Cuban Mission Forces. Strange as it may seem, I ask no questions. At last I myself had become someone important and was really needed. I felt like I was a little general and saint all rolled into one.

I was told that Castro was a criminal and that the CIA was going to kill him and free Cuba. My little two-story mission was only a front, an assembly place for Cubans. And Dr X and Mr X were very high in rank.

It was not long that I, "Rev Thomas Edward Beckham," a priest in the Old Catholic Church, learned that I was just a front for a small group of powerful Cuban exiles which made New Orleans, Louisiana, and Miami, Florida, their home base for the 1,200 man Cuban Brigade, armed and trained in the United States by the CIA.

The things I began to hear shocked me. I guess I was not developed enough to stand the mental pressure. A great deal of money was raised for the movement by the use of bank type tin cans which had two flags crossed, an American and a Cuban. Under them were the wording: KEEP AMERICA FREE, Communists are only 90 miles from American shores." Plus a special coin was used for a badge by officials of the movement for their I.D.

Then one day, I overheard talk about President John F. Kennedy. They said that the CIA was training men for them at Algiers Naval Station and that the President was to give them US Air Support for the Brigade. Then one said he did not trust Kennedy. Then a person said two assassinations are as easy as one. That's when I wanted to take a walk and fast. I felt like a Jew in a Nazi camp. The next day, I went to see another friend of mine, Mr G.B. [Guy Bannister], a former Special Agent of the FBI. I told him what was going on. I remember just what he said: "Kid, how and the hell did you get your ass in this mess?" ....

It was later I learned that Kennedy was killed with the knowledge of the CIA by the Cubans and this double-agent, Lee Harvey Oswald. It was to look like Castro had it done. Therefore serving the benefit of all.

I also learned that the Cubans did not trust Kennedy, believed him to be a supporter of Castro, because he withdrew air support for the Cuban Brigade. They said Kennedy would pay well in more ways than one. That's when I learned that some of the Cubans met with Kennedy, stating that they could prove him to be a Communist. I don't know how true it was. But they did get him to meet their demands in 1962 to the tune of millions of dollars with the aid of Kennedy's personal friend and attorney to handle the Bay of Pigs survivors. He (Kennedy) assured them (Cubans) that the Brigade flag would fly again. But the machine works were in motion, months ahead of time.

I remember how sick I was when I learned of his death. I felt that in some way, I was a part of it. I also wanted no part of the so-called "justice" of this great country. But time seemed to heal my cuts.

Then one day, almost 7 1/2 later, I found myself as a witness before a New Orleans Grand Jury into the investigation of the assassination of John F. Kennedy. I knew someone had set me up again. Why I did not know. At this time, I was living in Omaha, Nebraska. But long before I appeared as a Grand Jury witness, I was advised on what not to say, if I knew what was best for me. And I did -- I wanted to live. As to date, Mr G. B.. was found dead plus all the others I knew personally.

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

Lee,

Is it possible that the 'figure' at the bottom

right corner of the window is actually stacked boxes?

Notice the straight line features of the area in question

enlarged.

EBC

http://www.jfk-online.com/billings5.html

From Billings...

Conversation with Garrison on May 2 -- He now plans to subpoena the Oswalds who worked for the Reily Coffee Co. in '63 before the Grand Jury. He has talked to the younger W. S. Oswald, who says he doesn't know any of the other Oswalds, and he intends to call in Julian Oswald the following day. He described W. S the younger as very effeminate, and has been tentatively identified as the one who was at Bolton Ford, although this turns out to be erroneous later. Garrison has been in touch with the manager of Bolton Ford, a man named Sewall, who contradicts the assistant manager, Deslatte. He said indeed there were two men who came to the company in 1961 to order 10 trucks; he describes the man referred to as Oswald as one who would fit the description of either W. S. or Lee Harvey, although it is not possible it is either of those two men. Garrison realizes it may not even have been a man named Oswald, but was using the name. More significantly [sic] to Garrison is the manager's description of Joseph Moore, whom he describes as "olive complexion, very dark, very powerful, very muscular, Latin, with a scar over his left eye." This, of course, describes the so-called Cuban who was seen often with Oswald in 1963.

A little more on W. S. Oswald who [sic], though he doesn't seem to be important; he is a school teacher during the school session and works for the Reily Coffee Co. as a salesman during the summers.

The attached from one of Oswald's employment applications - references.

- lee