The Education Forum

A call out

Chris Cox

Please see attachment for what can be done.

Chris:

Thank you for posting this, and of course major thanks to Jim Lesar for the alert. Paul- (email to Lesar)-is correct, such questions may cause destruction of records, as has been so often done, but it's a chance we must take.

Wish we had known about the deadline date earlier.

I hope everyone who reads this forum faxes at least one question/comment and then shares responses on the forum.

Dawn

Please see attachment for what can be done.

Chris:

Thank you for posting this, and of course major thanks to Jim Lesar for the alert. Paul- (email to Lesar)-is correct, such questions may cause destruction of records, as has been so often done, but it's a chance we must take.

Wish we had known about the deadline date earlier.

I hope everyone who reads this forum faxes at least one question/comment and then shares responses on the forum.

Dawn

The fax number for the CIA Director provided by attorney Jim Lasar is not a fax number but a number to someone's office.

I hope that other's caught this and obtained the correct information. Jim's NO slouch so I bet this was the correct fax number until this memo went out.

Dawn

Don't forget to protest for peace tonight. Boycott the tv news. Anything. Remember this election was stolen. Again.