The Education Forum

BAA?

"Good luck with the Masonic inquires.....

Few people are aware that Harry Truman was not only a Mason, but a 33rd, the highest degree in Masonry. Remember Harry's 'Whistle Stop" tour when he gave speeches from the back of a train to the public? When those were done, in dozens of different towns across America, he met secretly with the local Masons. These men had the power to swing many votes in their communities.

My long gone Masonic grandfather once told me that it was the Masons who stopped Dewey and reelected Truman.

Good hunting."

................................................................................

Thanks for answering, I am not making any 'masonic inquiries'. I'm looking at persons who may or may not have some involvement in the murder of JFK. Some of those enquiries lead me to such sites, I figured that my question about guidance in how credible those sites may be might be answered by some learned scholar. (this q is now posed once more).

while I'm at it: I joined this forum in the hope of having questions answered and hoping to contribute something to others who ask questions. I wonder what it takes to get any kind of response? take on the persona of a spook caricature like Tim? Publish something and get a name? Hang around long enough so people get comfy with having a newcomer around? none of the above? what???

Dont worry, I'm not deluded enough to believe anyone has to answer, I would be pleasantly surprised if some one does. I have attempted to raise a few points that APPEAR to me to be original thoughts, because I have not come across them before, and no matter how insignificant they are, if they clear up some previously un answered point they deserve at least a note so that I and future researchers dont have to waste time looking into such things. one question is 'is OH Lee an alibi?' I believe I've answered that . ' what speed is the car doing in frame x of the zapruder film' I believe I may be on to something that can help answer those questions, I've had little response to help me , I'm not a mathematician, is someone here? If so a response would be most appreciated.

I endeavour to give encouraging input where I feel I may have some info. that can help the person along that thread irrespective of whether I agree with that person or not. Personally I believe that looking for Kennedys killer among cubans of any persuasion or the mob or the communists, jews, the spooks or military establishment is fruitless. I'm applying a bit of broad lateral thinking here. Who's behind that darn dawg that yaps at me anytime I turn in it's direction. I am beginning to see the broad research community, of which people here are presumably some kind of avant guard, as unwitting accomplices. Who is it that has the attention taken off them by having people looking all over the place except at them?

Is some grotesquerie like intellectual property rights hampering people.

Will those who use this forum as a means to gather information, ideas etc for a book article to get money or prestige, please put their hand up?

Will those spook lackeys who are here to disrupt divert and otherwise control the aim, please put their hand up?

Those who are not in those two categories but are just plain cautious out of fear, please don't put your hand up, my blessings are with you.

Will those who would like to see the murderers of John F. Kennedy identified, please continue.

John

Guest Stephen Turner

John welcome to the forum.

Whoa! whats the hurry, people here will get around to tackling the points you have raised.( Some very interesting debate will, I suspect be had with your Z film work)

Regards Steve.

phew thanks for that Stephen, I did suspect that people would not be able to drop everything to respond to my posts, so I mean it when I say thank you, at least its dialogue. OK scratch theory # 1.

the bellicosity of my post was meant to see if it would elicit a response. Gratefully its been a sane one, thank you again

John

Guest Stephen Turner
phew  thanks for that Stephen, I did suspect that people would not be able to drop everything to respond to my posts, so I mean it when I say thank you, at least its dialogue. OK scratch theory  # 1.

the bellicosity of my post was meant to see if it would elicit a response. Gratefully its been a sane one, thank you again

John

Your welcome John.

I dont know why it is but some threads "take off" and others dont. I recently posted a thread titled "Oswalds strange motivation" detailing why I thought LHO was Psychologicaly incapable of the assassination,it was a long post and took me some time to put together.It sunk without reply. ;) Keep posting and I promise you will get a positive response... Steve.

John, your posts have been thought-provoking, but I simply haven't had the answers to your questions. And your Z-film analysis has been enlightening, but I simply don't have the background to add anything to it...so I've simply tried to stay out of the way, in hopes that someone more informed can be of assistance.

I believe that Don Roberson may be able to either assist in determining the speed of the limo, or else his work might dovetail with your research in some other helpful way.

Keep the ideas and questions coming. I'm here because I want to learn something, and not from any desire to teach anyone else "a thing or two" about the assassination.

Edited by Mark Knight

Thank you all, Mark, I would like to in time make contact with Don,, I have questions that I feel he can help me with , perhaps he'll feel I can help him too. I like his little thing at the end of his posts : TEAM.

Well, it has been heartening to receive responses. Perth is a real global backwater, the internet has gone a long way towards changing that, only 35 years ago a drive to over east was in part along a rutted dirt track. One goes a bit troppo, bursting with ideas and no-one to talk to about them. OK, I'll settle down and just be here.

I've started to look through what is 8 boxes of microfilms, each box with about 20 films, of US underground and alternative magazines from many states from 1963 through to early 70's. Today I got through about 1/2 of the first film, there are some (not many) from Dallas. I printed out some reports, such as on the spot interviews with Mark Lane and Bill Turner in the Berkley Barb , nov. 1966. Also a report from Australia in the Barb, again nov. '66 during LBJ's visit headed "could've assassinated LBJ ten times over.' A friend I had who was there went to the demo's wearing a helmet to protect his head and a pole with pigs head skewered on top wearing a police cap, naturally the cops went for him. A report in The Fifth Estate nov. 15 '66 by John Arden " A first Class Texas Job" which to my surprise mirrors closely some of my thought's. I'll endeavour to digitise and post these and others in the future. Theres an intersting one in The Barb from sep 1965 involving some intrigue with Reagan and the JBS, 'Reagan Ruckus explained by Berkleyans' by David Lee. Lots of background stuff to get a feel for the times.: advice for the ladies : "what to wear when you expect to get arrested".

There are maybe a hundred or more different publications, some only one issue, some with longer runs, some interesting copies of CIA disinfo. pamphlets.

Anyway,school holidays are here and my kids are gonna get my full attention for 3 weeks, in the mean time if any one has any requests / suggestions of articles / publications they know of, please note them here and when I get back I'll follow it up. The collection is not indexed so its really a matter of painstakingly going through the lot. I looked through much of it back in the late 70's and only recently remembered it.

Roughly , one scenario I'm looking at :

I think Johnson probably was chagrined by being upstaged by the charisma of the Kennedys. I think he probably resented Bobbies contempt for him, and he may have felt that he didn't get due respect from the younger Jack. This may have controlled how he dealt with the aftermath and may have induced a blinkered response, I don't know if I agree with him being 'in the know'. But we'll see. Dallas

was, as far as I understand, still living mentally back in the days of the surrender of Grant*, reconstruction and the knowledge that the last battle was fought and won on Texas soil by the confederacy. In other words, they had never accepted defeat! The irish catholic, papist, niggerloving, soft-on-communism yankee, came to what was to so many 'the HEART', and they let him know what they thought. This set the stage for the people behind the scene, the monied power groups etc to seize control. (I'll try to put together a bit on 'Lumpen' elements being manipulated by more intelligent groupings.) This doesn't have to mean that these groups are involved at all, but maybe within them are likeminded folk who form a clique by themselves. Thats really what I mean when I say I don't think it was the mob, military...etc but there may very well have been mobsters, spooks and others who were mambers of this group of like minded people. The DCC had a philosophy of not discriminating between reps and dems. The other groups as well had what they dont like as the common unifying force. The KKK for example had members who were presidents, industrialists and hooligans. Elements who think and 'lumpen' elements who act.

Bigoted, hateful, damaged goods. I'd accept a plea of insanity.

Hence my curiosity re DCC, CCA, KKK, JBS, membership lists please.

* see next post

Edited by John Dolva

Lee not Grant, an indication it's not read? hope not

Edited by John Dolva

curiouser and curiouser