The Education Forum

Biography: Gil Jesus

Gil Jesus

My name is Gilbert Jesus. I was born in December 1953 here in Massachusetts. My dad was a police officer, so as a young lad, I got the opportunity to read many a police report. I was so taken by the investigative end of police work that after high school, I went onto college and got my Associate's Degree in Criminal Justice. I went on to work part-time as a police officer in a couple of local towns, but found out that the demands of the job were a higher price than I was willing to pay. Instead, I made a career in the private sector and do not regret having done so.

I was taken by the Kennedy Assassination when I was 12 years old, sometime during 1966, when I walked into a local library and read the Warren Report. It really didn't make any sense to me and the following year I found out why.

When Jim Garrison's secret investigation was revealed on the news one evening in 1967, I knew then why the Warren Report didn't make any sense - because it was a lie. I read it several times after that, and the more I read it, the more I found fault with it.

I immersed myself in many of the so-called "Conspiracy" books for the next 30 or so years, looking at the evidence time and time again. I studied political assassinations in general, and came to realize that political assassinations are usually committed by a person or group of persons, for a wrong or perceived wrong done to them by the victim.

In short, a man is murdered by his enemy or enemies.

I also am a student of the Kennedy Administration years and American history after the Second World War. I believe that the answer to who was behind JFK's murder lies in the historical record of his administration.