The Education Forum

White House "Request" for CIA Help Was a Helms Con

Ashton Gray

Second in a series on "Helms the Perverse Perjurer," which also currently contains these articles:

Helms Directed CIA to Supply Hunt Helms the Perverse Perjurer Series #1
How Helms Supposedly Learned About the "Break-In" Helms the Perverse Perjurer Series #3

The Perverse Perjurer, Richard the Lie-Hearted Helms, went into Congress and swore to tell the truth, and spewed lie after lie after lie across the world covering up his own crime of HIGH TREASON against the people of the United States, and his knowing masterminding and command of a willful covert black op against the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States during time of war.

As has already been proven in the first of this series, Helms Directed the CIA to Supply Hunt, Richard Helms personally was in direct command and control of everything the CIA supplied to E. Howard Hunt and G. Gordon Liddy to spring Ellsberg from any and all criminal liability for "The Pentagon Papers" (part of the same black op as "Watergate"), and to use, as well, in their later "Watergate" black operations.

Here, using some of the same testimony, is the same pathological xxxx claiming that "Ehrlichman" and "the White House" had requested the CIA "help" for Hunt (who Helms, himself, had shoehorned into the White House), giving that as his whining excuse for his Deputy CIA Director to have rushed to Hunt's aid in secret CIA "safe houses."

• SENATOR GURNEY: How often does the CIA help out former employees in the loan of equipment as in the case of Mr. Hunt?
    RICHARD HELMS: Well, I can only say, Senator Gurney, that this was an extraordinary exception. And it was done because we had been asked to do it by the White House.
    SENATOR GURNEY: ...Well, since this was such an unusual request, why did the CIA go ahead and cooperate with Hunt?
    RICHARD HELMS: Well, General Cushman [Deputy Director of CIA] had already authorized this, as I understood it at the time, on the basis of Mr. Ehrlichman having asked that the Agency [CIA] help.

He's a sick, twisted, perverse, treasonous xxxx.

Helms, himself issued the "White House request" through E. Howard Hunt, as Hunt exposes in his "autobiography." To sell the con, Hunt uses the transparent excuse of a completely worthless "interview with Clifton De Motte"—which, like all of Hunt's asinine cover stories for his real covert operations, went absolutely nowhere. But it sure provided the excuse for him to carry out Helms's con job with the help of the other CIA water-carrier (or sewage carrier), Charles Colson:

• Colson said, "You must have done these things before in CIA, Howard."
    "I have, but when you're uncertain of a man—as we are of De Motte—you take precautions. In some cases that means disguise and certainly false documentation."
    Colson leaned back in his chair. "You've got friends over at CIA. Couldn't they get you what you need?"
    "They could," I said, "but they wouldn't. It would be too risky for them."
    "What would it take to get the things you need?"
    "It's been my CIA experience that a call from the White House always produced whatever the White House wanted."

Really, Howard?

But what did your boss, Helms, say on that very subject?

• SENATOR GURNEY: ...Has it ever been done before, to your knowledge?
    RICHARD HELMS: Not to my knowledge.

And you can figure out the rest. If you can't, have somebody check for a pulse. Stat.

Here's the actual chart, just for those having their pulse checked:

1. Richard Helms tells Hunt to tell the total lie that a White House request gets CIA cooperation in this sort of thing (never been done before is the testimony)
  2. Hunt tells this complete fiction to Colson (or says he did in his fictional "autobiography," even though Colson was totally in on it anyway)
  3. Colson tells Ehrlichman this cock-and-bull, all of which originated solely from Richard Helms at CIA
  4. Ehrlichman calls CIA Deputy Director Cushman to "request the help for Hunt" (Cushman having absolutely no authority to act without Helms's direction anyway, as proven in the first article of this series, linked to above)
  5. Cushman notifies Helms that the CIA op with Hunt is a "go"
  6. Helms orders Cushman to give Hunt everything that's already been prearranged with Hunt long since, later to deny that Helms had any knowledge

In other words, Helms issued a request to himself and ran it through FOUR other people to launder it back to himself.

It was entirely a CIA order to itself—only one step in the CIA black op against the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States during time of war. And while these pin worms, these sewage insects, were playing their treasonous domestic spy games using nothing but tax dollars, more body bags were loaded on planes every day bringing the victims of their malicious murdering HIGH TREASON back home to be buried in the ground they walked over.

And at this moment CIA and its army of golems are still conspiring to cover up this TREASON, and there are perpetrators of it not only walking around free today, but capitalizing on the putrid "fame" they earned with these inconceivable acts of sedition that constituted wholesale war against the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces and caused the continued murder of untold numbers in southeast Asia.

And I've hardly warmed up.

Ashton Gray

Edited by Ashton Gray

And at this moment CIA and its army of golems are still conspiring to cover up this TREASON, and there are perpetrators of it not only walking around free today, but capitalizing on the putrid "fame" they earned with these inconceivable acts of sedition that constituted wholesale war against the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces and caused the continued murder of untold numbers in southeast Asia.

And I've hardly warmed up.

Ashton Gray

Ashton, FYI, on 7-22 John W. Dean will be making a personal appearance at Dutton's Brentwood. If you really believe that everything we've been told about Watergate is a lie, then he must be your public enemy number 1. Maybe you'd like to stop slapping on your keyboard for a minute and confront him in person.

P.S. Please explain how the CIA's purported release of the Pentagon Papers and its purported removal of Nixon from office led to the "continued murder of untold numbers in southeast Asia." Last I checked, the "Madman" theory that held that indiscriminantly bombing North Vietnamese civilians into the dirt would lead to a more lasting peace was Nixon's idea. Or are you blaming the late seventies genocide in Cambodia on Watergate?

P.P.S. Am I correct to infer from this most recent post that Colson has now slipped in your estimation from unwitting dupe to knowing conspirator against his hero, Nixon?

Edited by Pat Speer