The Education Forum

Help Cynthia McKinney Impeach Bush

John Geraghty

I have started a new blog in an effort to highlight the Impeachment proceedings started by Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney.

Although the bill would not pass in a Republican controled Congress, it could serve as a rallying point around which many could show their support for impeachment proceedings and to send a message to Nancy Pelosi that it is not in her political best interests to go against the tide and to vote in the best interests of citizens of the United States.

Here is the blog. I would appreciate input. I am trying to spread the blog as widely and as quickly as possible to ensure that these impeachment proceedings stay in the news and in the publics minds, this can best be done through an active internet campaign in concert with the efforts taking place tomorrow during international human rights day, during which many will hold impeachment marches in defiance of George Bush's administrations hideous recod on human rights.

http://help-cynthia-impeach.blogspot.com/

Any help in making the blog know would be very helpful, so please take a look at it and send out emails encouraging people to view it and take part in the campaign. It only takes a few minutes so please help me to help Cynthia McKinney.

On the blog you can view Cynthia McKinney lambasting Donald Rumsfeld on 9/11, missing money from the pentagon and human trafficking by Dyncorp and also excerpts from the brilliant film 'American Blackout', which details voter disenfranchisement in 2000/2004 and the Republican attempts to unseat McKinney in 2002.

All the best and any help would be most welcome.

John Geraghty

I have started a new blog in an effort to highlight the Impeachment proceedings started by Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney.

Although the bill would not pass in a Republican controled Congress, it could serve as a rallying point around which many could show their support for impeachment proceedings and to send a message to Nancy Pelosi that it is not in her political best interests to go against the tide and to vote in the best interests of citizens of the United States.

Here is the blog. I would appreciate input. I am trying to spread the blog as widely and as quickly as possible to ensure that these impeachment proceedings stay in the news and in the publics minds, this can best be done through an active internet campaign in concert with the efforts taking place tomorrow during international human rights day, during which many will hold impeachment marches in defiance of George Bush's administrations hideous recod on human rights.

Any help in making the blog know would be very helpful, so please take a look at it and send out emails encouraging people to view it and take part in the campaign. It only takes a few minutes so please help me to help Cynthia McKinney.

On the blog you can view Cynthia McKinney lambasting Donald Rumsfeld on 9/11, missing money from the pentagon and human trafficking by Dyncorp and also excerpts from the brilliant film 'American Blackout', which details voter disenfranchisement in 2000/2004 and the Republican attempts to unseat McKinney in 2002.

John Geraghty

An admirable cause, John. Thanks.

Jack

John Geraghty

Here's mine, John.

Ask the NY Times and the Washington Post why they aren't covering the biggest story of the weekend?

I think that a big question needs to be asked of the NY Times and the Washington Post...Why aren't you covering this story? The answers are actually quite obvious, but nonetheless we should send letters to the editor of both papers encouraging them to give the story coverage and not to sweep it under the carpet.

Even a few lines will help.

letters@washpost.com

letters@nytimes.com

Please give up a few minutes of your time.

Posted by John Geraghty at 4:20 AM

1 comments:

Terry Mauro said...

Not only should G.W. Bush be impeached before he's allowed to further dismantle the U.S. Constitution, he should also be hung for the crimes against humanity he's allowed to take place during his regime and during his watch. This includes from what he allowed to transpire during the last election, forward from 9/11, through the debacle in Iraq, to his total lack of concern and disregard for the families of the soldiers he's been so eager to send off to their imminent death and slaughter, as well as the wholesale genocide of the Iraqui citizens themselves, all in the name of eminent domaining the Middle East of its property for exploitation of its natural resources.

10 December, 2006 13:45

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

jack, Michael, Terry,

Thanks for the input, I will make the relevant changes. Michael, I will have a present for you in a few days time, it won't get to you for Christmas, but it should be a good new years present!

Terry, thanks for the comment, I really appreciate the fact that you have all taken the time to look at the blog, stay tuned for more stories as they develope.

John

• 1 month later...

I'm still working on my assessment of Cynthia McKinney, in the mean time here is the excellent documentary 'American Blackout'. The movie chronicles the disenfranchisement of black and latino voters in Florida 2000 and Ohio 2004. It also goes in depth in the medias coverage of Cynthia McKinney and the campaign to unseat her in 2002.

If you have an hour and a half to kill I would recommend this movie.

It comes in eight segments, which can be accessed one after another using the 'related' clip toolbar on the right hand side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saxDKm3YpW8

Its very good viewing and was described as " a provocative look at the 2004 election" by the NY Times, "a sure thing" by variety and "a powerful examination of voting rights in America".

All the best,

John

• 2 weeks later...

A new chance at impeachment has surfaced in New Mexico with the instigation of State Senator Gerald Ortiz y Pino of Albuquerque. The Impeachment, like Cynthia McKinney's proposal, calls for the impeachment of both George Bush and Dick Cheney.

For the full details visit this link, http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?con...;articleId=4582

http://help-cynthia-impeach.blogspot.com/2...new-mexico.html

• 2 months later...