The Education Forum

My Novel Has Been Published

I hope you all don't mind me tooting my own horn a bit here, but I wanted to get the word out that my novel "The Unreals" has been published and is available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble and other smaller venues. It's a work of fiction, but the JFK assassination and other conspiracies play a prominent role. If you are interested in reading it, I would really appreciate your support. The direct link to the page for my book at Amazon is:

"The Unreals" by Donald Jeffries

I hope you all don't mind me tooting my own horn a bit here, but I wanted to get the word out that my novel "The Unreals" has been published and is available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble and other smaller venues. It's a work of fiction, but the JFK assassination and other conspiracies play a prominent role. If you are interested in reading it, I would really appreciate your support. The direct link to the page for my book at Amazon is:

Congratulations, Don!!! Toot all you want. I have just finished a novel; and I have started on my next, which is about conspiracy. I'm getting ready to send the first one out. People who know me, will know who I'm writing about. But the first one is an entity onto itself. Pure fiction.

Kathy Collins

Congragulations Don! I can't wait to read it.

Is it your first book?

Myra,

Yes, it's the first one I wrote. I've finished another novel, but will probably revise the last half significantly before submitting it for publication. I've also written a couple of childrens' books, but that field is even more difficult to get published in. I've had a hard time even getting someone to read them.

Kathy,

Keep plugging away. I wrote the first version of "The Unreals" over 20 years ago. Despite being rejected by many, many publishers (and agents), I didn't give up on my dream completely. Believe in what you're writing, and you never know...

John,

My book isn't on the bookshelves of any store that I know of (although that may happen down the road), but you can order it, they tell me, from virtually any major book store. The easiest way is through the internet, imho (Amazon, Barnes and Noble and others).

Thanks to all of you!

Kathy,

Thanks SO much! I hope it's as good as you think it will be.

Thanks, John!

Evan,

Thanks! Brief synopsis: Young man's eccentirc grandfather mysteriously disappears, leaving only a cryptic note behind. He embarks upon a wild, surreal journey in search of his grandfather, accompanied by some eccentric characters, including a trio of radical doo-wop protest singers. They encounter one bizarre experience after another on the way, including fake highway signs and exits, numerous names and places that are associated in some manner with the JFK assassination and finally arrive at a magical Iowa farm, which features a time-traveling cornfield. There are conspiracy theories galore and Baby Boomer cultural references throughout. Hope you like it!

Edited by Don Jeffries

Myra,

Yes, it's the first one I wrote. I've finished another novel, but will probably revise the last half significantly before submitting it for publication. I've also written a couple of childrens' books, but that field is even more difficult to get published in. I've had a hard time even getting someone to read them.

Kathy,

Keep plugging away. I wrote the first version of "The Unreals" over 20 years ago. Despite being rejected by many, many publishers (and agents), I didn't give up on my dream completely. Believe in what you're writing, and you never know...

John,

My book isn't on the bookshelves of any store that I know of (although that may happen down the road), but you can order it, they tell me, from virtually any major book store. The easiest way is through the internet, imho (Amazon, Barnes and Noble and others).

Thanks to all of you!

Congratulations, Don! We've been down many miles on the forums, and I've always loved your contributions and words of wisdom. I'm heading back over to Amazon, as we speak.

Good job, my friend.

Ter

Hi Don,

I'll pick up a copy when I go over to the U.S.

Congratulations,

John

Don't forget to call, John.

tmauro@pacbell.net

Terry,

Thanks so much for the kind words. I hope you like the book!