The Education Forum

Harvey and Lee

I have been looking for this book for some time now.Does anyone know where I can pick up a copy?

Thanks,H.Brammer

Oh, you bet!!!

It is available here.:

http://www.jfkresearch.com/armstrong/

Kathy Beckett

I have tried to send an email to them ,but no response so far.

I am told that you have been sent an email response.

If you don't get it, there is a snail mail address on the website.

Jack

I have been looking for this book for some time now.Does anyone know where I can pick up a copy?

Thanks,H.Brammer

Oh, you bet!!!

It is available here.:

http://www.jfkresearch.com/armstrong/

Kathy Beckett

I have tried to send an email to them ,but no response so far.

I was stopped when I tried to advertise the book on this Forum. I am not even supposed to say the Admin's name on this Forum. I don't know what his problem is. He goes to my blog everyday, but will not accept an email from me. The only thing I can advise is try to find it on eBay or The Last Hurrah Bookstore online -- which focuses on the Kennedy Assassination. I would get one before the price becomes too expensive. There's a DVD that comes with it. It's nicely packaged. It's slow reading but is a wealth of info. And leaves you with a cliff hanger: What happened to Lee Oswald? A question that will drive me nuts for the rest of my life.

Kathy Collins

Kathy,

I have never seen Harvey and Lee offered on Ebay(FWIW), and I shop there all the time. The only books I have seen offered there with regard to Armstrong's theory are DENIAL 1&2.

I don't think Andy at Last Hurrah has it either.(If he did, it would be few and far between.) All he had when I asked him were the DENIAL books.

Best bet is the DellaRosas.

I believe they are the only ones who have it available.

Kathy Becket

Kathy: FYI........

The only distributor of Harvey & Lee, is Shelby DellaRosa, exclusively.....it comes with a CD...

The book has nothing to do with the JFKresearch Forum nor it's administration.....

Andy at Last Hurrah does not carry the book.....

B.........

Edited by Bernice Moore

It's plugola time!

THE Jim Tague is an e-Bay seller specializing in JFK assassination-related books, magazines, and ephemera. Search for the seller identified as:

jttague

I've made many "buy it now" purchases from Mr. T., and in every instance the transactions have gone perfectly.

I don't recall seeing Harvey and Lee for sale on the site, but Tague does sell bound collections of documents related to Armstrong's research.

Well worth the visit.

Charles

It's plugola time!

THE Jim Tague is an e-Bay seller specializing in JFK assassination-related books, magazines, and ephemera. Search for the seller identified as:

jttague

I've made many "buy it now" purchases from Mr. T., and in every instance the transactions have gone perfectly.

I don't recall seeing Harvey and Lee for sale on the site, but Tague does sell bound collections of documents related to Armstrong's research.

Well worth the visit.

Charles

Yes. Those bound collections are the Denial books put together by Jerry Robertson.

Thanks to everyone who replied to the thread-I did receive an e-mail and its still available-Harvey

Kathy,

I have never seen Harvey and Lee offered on Ebay(FWIW), and I shop there all the time. The only books I have seen offered there with regard to Armstrong's theory are DENIAL 1&2.

I don't think Andy at Last Hurrah has it either.(If he did, it would be few and far between.) All he had when I asked him were the DENIAL books.

Kathy Becket

The only distributor of Harvey & Lee, is Shelby DellaRosa, exclusively.....it comes with a CD...

The book has nothing to do with the JFKresearch Forum nor it's administration.....

B.........

Bernice, I just learned that. I have the original manuscript, as I offered to proofread it. I meant well. And although you wear a halo around you but are always cutting into me, you don't know anything that transpired between me and him. And when you send him posts I made on this Forum, I believe that's illegal on this Forum. You're not supposed to take a post from here and post it on another Forum or send it to another Admin. I will complain to one of the moderators. You can be sure of that.

Kathy

Kathy,

Kathy Becket

B.........

Bernice, I just learned that. I have the original manuscript, as I offered to proofread it. I meant well. And although you wear a halo around you but are always cutting into me, you don't know anything that transpired between me and him. And when you send him posts I made on this Forum, I believe that's illegal on this Forum. You're not supposed to take a post from here and post it on another Forum or send it to another Admin. I will complain to one of the moderators. You can be sure of that.

Kathy

Excuse me Kathy:

That information that I have posted, about the H & L book, has been well known for years by members on the JFKresearch F, it is far from unknown..

If that is what you call, giving the correct info out on this board about said book, cutting into you.......so be it in your imagination..

I have no idea, about your insinuations, nor what transpired, and that is the way I choose to keep it..

B.......

Kathy,

Kathy Becket

B.........

Kathy

Excuse me Kathy:

That information that I have posted, about the H & L book, has been well known for years by members on the JFKresearch F, it is far from unknown..

If that is what you call, giving the correct info out on this board about said book, cutting into you.......so be it in your imagination..

I have no idea, about your insinuations, nor what transpired, and that is the way I choose to keep it..

B.......

I heard from the man whose name I'm not supposed to mention here. He had the entire post I made about Harvey and Lee and was very angry. And basically, I'm accusing you of meddling into my business and giving him that post. You're one of his spies. Or should I say Chief Informant?

Kathy

Kathy,

Kathy Becket

B.........

Kathy

Excuse me Kathy:

B.......

I heard from the man whose name I'm not supposed to mention here. He had the entire post I made about Harvey and Lee and was very angry. And basically, I'm accusing you of meddling into my business and giving him that post. You're one of his spies. Or should I say Chief Informant?

Kathy

Kathy:

I have no idea what your problem is, and that is your personal business......but apparently you have one. You give me way

too much credit in knowing what I do not...

I have read your post above and you have made some unfounded personal accusations towards me, which is against this forums rules...

There are many members who belong to many forums, registered here, as well as to the one I believe you are referring to....

I suggest you start a personal inquiry, of each......to get to the bottom of this, and see if and how many may have sent whatever, and that

should include yourself.....

You may have sent such yourself, seeing how you feel about, whom you call ""the man whose name

I'm not supposed to mention here""........simply because I nor anyone else do not know that you did not, to stir the xxxxe storm..for your

apparent personal reasons....and no ....you shall not be using me in the middle, to keep anything going.

I have nothing futher to say to you, on this subject as it is non existant, as far as I am concerned, as I have had little to say

in replys in the past to you, and you have shown once again the exact reason why..

Continue if you must..wasting resources...

B.......