The Education Forum

The Education Conspiracy

Guest David Guyatt

Guest David Guyatt

One of the four slim volumes on the Order of the Skull and Bones at Yale University, authored by Professor Antony C Sutton was one entitled:

How the Order Controls Education.

In this Sutton reveals how the “Order” set out to take control of the future minds of America by controlling education.

The first step in the process was to take over control of Yale University and then have this spread across the education board.

In his chapter “The Look-Say Reading Scam” Sutton says this:

“A tragic failure of American education in this century has been a failure to teach children how to read and write and how to express themselves in a literary form. For the educational system this may not be too distressing. As we shall see later, their prime purpose is not to teach subject matter but to condition children to live as socially integrated citizen units in an organic society -- a real life enactment of the Hegelian absolute State. In this State the individual finds freedom only in obedience to the State, consequently the function of education is to prepare the individual citizen unit for smooth entry into the organic whole”.

Being somewhat long in the tooth, I cannot help but recall the popular TV series of the Sixties “The Prisoner”, written by, producer by and starring Patrick McGoohan. McGoohan eternal refrain was “I am not a number!”

Sorry chum, seems we all are – unless we break out of the headcuffs that bind us. Fortunately, many, if not most of us here, have done that to a greater or lesser extent. But getting the message out to the young does seem an uphill struggle.

Teachers to the front…

David

Guest Stephen Turner
Being somewhat long in the tooth, I cannot help but recall the popular TV series of the Sixties “The Prisoner”, written by, producer by and starring Patrick McGoohan. McGoohan eternal refrain was “I am not a number!”

David

Now you're talking David. One of the episodes in the Prisoner, "the General" dealt with the inherant dangers of Education by rote, everybody learning exactly what the village wanted them to learn, with anything outside this narrow cariculus considered subversive.

" WHO IS NUMBER ONE?"

"YOU ARE NUMBER SIX"

" I AM NOT A NUMBER, I AM A FREE MAN"

" DERISIVE LAUGHTER............"

Guest David Guyatt

I always liked the following and so I stole it from whoever it was that coined it (seems fair to me):

"The perfect slave thinks he's free."

Luvvely-jubbely

David

Guest David Guyatt

I always liked the following and so I stole it from whoever it was that coined it (seems fair to me):

Luvvely-jubbely

David

Guest David Guyatt

Luvvely-jubbely

David

David: "The perfect slave thinks he's free." - well stolen David. So true.

Education is training in industrially useful tasks.

- doing something boring for a set time period. Learning a routine.

- doing it in a socially cohesive group. Peer pressure and subtler steering by the school staff.

- learning repetitive behaviour. Useful in assembly lines.

- learning the consequences of stepping outside the norm.

- fragmenting and compartmentalising to discourage freethinking connections of apparently unrelated events.

-house and engage children while their parents put in practice what they learnt at school.

Essentally Education is about training to be a part of a society in a way that maximises the profits of the owners of that particular society. When not at school, one spends the time in large dormitories generally referred to as 'suburbs', where various modes of entertainments are provided, whether it is telly or a sniff in an alley or a drug like alcohol in a licenced establishment or whatever.

One uses the money made at ones work to pay for this dormitory and for the modes of entertainment and modes of transport so one can go to school or work so that one can get the the money made at ones work to pay for this dormitory and for the modes of entertainment and modes of transport so one can go to school or work so that one can get the the money made at ones work to pay for this dormitory and for the modes of entertainment and modes of transport so one can go to school or work so that one can get the the money made at ones work to pay for this dormitory and for the modes of entertainment and modes of transport so one can go to school or work so that one can get the the money made at ones work to pay for this dormitory and for the modes of entertainment and modes of transport so one can go to school or work so that one can get the the money made at ones work to pay for this dormitory and for the modes of entertainment and modes of transport so one can go to school or work so that one can get the the money made at ones work to pay for this dormitory and for the modes of entertainment and modes of transport so one can go to school or work so that one can get the money to get buried or cremated.

Really useful persons like John Lennon for example don't get browbeaten, reject the conformity, stay 'rebellious', and help others to not be just another brick in the wall. Then they get shot and are buried or cremated.

Really useless ones like Ford, Reagan, amd Nixon 'work' to make it all happen, live in upmarket dorms, more like private estates, and then get buried or cremated, usually in style, with assorted euologies etc which has nothing to do with their essential criminality except the worse they are the more they're eulogised.

Edited by John Dolva