The Education Forum

Operative "A"

Does anyone know the ID of this man refered to in an HSCA interview of Tom Lutz ( a Nat'l Tattler reporter). I know there were similar ref's in the HSCA report of an OP 'A' or "B' etc. I wonder if they refer to the same individual. He was with Alpha 66 and knew Sturgis and a "Tom Kane" among others.

Thanks -Bill

Does anyone know the ID of this man refered to in an HSCA interview of Tom Lutz ( a Nat'l Tattler reporter). I know there were similar ref's in the HSCA report of an OP 'A' or "B' etc. I wonder if they refer to the same individual. He was with Alpha 66 and knew Sturgis and a "Tom Kane" among others.

Thanks -Bill

Hi Bill,

I think 'Operative A' was part fact part fiction, ultimately with an agenda. I am of the belief that this man was Ramon Orozco who amongst other things was one of Rip Robertson's commandos. Tom Kane was an alleged alias (code name) for Lee Oswald.

James

Edited by James Richards

Thanks -Bill

Hi Bill,

I think 'Operative A' was part fact part fiction, ultimately with an agenda. I am of the belief that this man was Ramon Orozco who amongst other things was one of Rip Robertson's commandos. Tom Kane was an alleged alias (code name) for Lee Oswald.

James

I see little about on the Tom Kane alias for Oswald and it seems to be from an FBI document that Garrison had noted. Anybody have a copy of it to post or more details? Thanks.

Thanks, to you both. James, was Orozco with Alpha 66?

Bill,

Orozco was associated with Alpha 66 but later. Officially the Agency terminated Orozco in 1964. He then connected with Luis Posada Carriles. There were still traces of Agency associations but supposedly nothing official.

Orozco had also spoken with a reporter (name escapes me) from 'Harpers' and had recounted his time with Rip Robertson. The 'Tony' he mentioned may have been Nestor 'Tony' Izquierdo.

James

Edited by James Richards