The Education Forum

The Disclosure Project

top_logo_photo_strip.gif

1 The National Press Club Event

Google Video of Press Conference

YouTube Video of Press Conference

2 Testimony

Part 1

Samples of testimony, followed by Dr. Greer's preface to the testimonies, mentioning in particular false flag operations and the control group's plan to weaponize space.

Part 2

Basic visual and radar contacts.

Part 3

Control of the data. Who do you tell? ET surveillance of nuclear weapons.

Part 4

Nuke surveillance continued.

Part 5

USS Roosevelt, definition of "Zebra Stripes," airbrushing photos.

Part 6

Back side of the moon.

Part 7

Retrieval. Eisenhower loses control. "Not . . . in the best hands."

Part 8

Retrieval continued. "Light speed or better."

Part 9

"Standard operating procedure." Unacknowledged Special Access Projects (USAP).

Part 10

The control group. "Thirty-eight levels above top secret." The progression of cover stories, including 9/11, culminating in the weaponization of space.

Part 11

The seeds of interstellar war, which would result in the certain destruction of our civilization.

Part 12

The price paid for coming forward.

Part 13

"Why?"

3 Back Side of the Moon

PBS Nova Moon Map

Rotates a full 360 degrees, but minimal detail (airbrushed), and will only zoom in on the equator of the moon.

Google Moon Map

Doesn't show the back side of the moon at all! It only shows the front side, the front side stitched together three times to create the illusion of a full map! And when the zoom is set to the highest setting, the picture becomes a cartoon of Swiss cheese! Is this a joke?

Mars Anomaly Research

From another site, not related to Dr. Greer, examples of airbrushed images of the moon.

Clementine Lunar Image Browser

See for yourself.

Longitude = - 70

Latitude = 137

Resolution = 1 pixel per kilometer

129048000512.gif

4 Interviews with Dr. Greer

Controversial World News Network

Coast to Coast

Comments on Memoir Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5 (explosive)

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Edited by Peter Hill

Guest David Guyatt

Go Greer, Go!

Interstellar war beats the crap out of pussy-footing around the Ayatollah's, don't you think? Soooo down to earth and boringly mundane.

BTW, how does one get a "radar contact" of an alien? A radar contact of an unexplained or unidentified craft, yes, but of an alien craft? Are they fitted with radar return transponders identifying them as extraterrestrial?

David

Hi Peter - welcome to the Forum.

Could I ask you to summarise points made in the videos? I have limited bandwidth, and so it can take me up to two times the length of a vid to actually download it!

Thanks!

Could I ask you to summarise points made in the videos? I have limited bandwidth . . .

Sure. I'll draw a metaphor to make the basic point. Just as the citizens of Cuba are still driving cars from the 1950's, thanks to living behind a wall of political repression, civilization on earth as a whole is also "driving cars from the 1950's," thanks to living behind a wall of political repression.

Here are a few points:

1] Zero point energy is real. The oil standard is false. World poverty and pollution are utterly unnecessary.

2] Unacknowledged Special Access Projects are the key to "cellularized" secrecy. This is how the Constitutional apparatus gets bypassed. One way.

3] The Moon and Mars are covered with evidence of other civilizations.

4] SETI, the project that listens for ET signals from space and has reportedly never detected anything, has in fact detected numerous signals, so numerous that those signals have since been jammed by spooks here on earth.

5] 9/11 was the penultimate false flag operation in the plan to weaponize space. The last stage, if it happens, will be a staged ET invasion. Reverse-engineered ET craft, ARV's, already exist, and are capable of "light speed or better," which is probably why there isn't such a sense of urgency as there once was to use rockets to reach the Moon and Mars.

6] The skeptical can find all the details they need in the Disclosure book, available at Dr. Greer's site:

http://www.disclosureproject.org

disclose001.jpg

If you only have time to read on section, try Lt. Col. Tom Bearden's testimony, pp. 531 - 543. Among other issues, it discusses in detail the infiltration of the scientific community, and the corruption of the U.S. Patent Office. He concludes:

Everybody wants a modern life. They want to get out of the mud and the slime and everything and have lights and have things that are powered. And have industry and jobs and homes and schools. It's a common striving from the human heart. And to try to do that the way we are doing it, we'll destroy the planet and we will forcefully destroy each other. It seems to me we just ought to be wiser than that.

Guest David Guyatt

I have to say that I don't much care for the Disclosure Project personally. I can't decide if it is artful disinformation or simplicity run amok - but I suspect it is disinformatiuon of the very worst kind.

But if there is a reverse engineered craft capable of "light speed or better" -- does that mean I could use it to

1] Drive to McDonalds, grab a burger from the hands of a school-kid-cum-counter-staff-underpaid-worker... and make a quick get away before anyone could physically see me? Cool!

2] Would the burger survive intact or disintergrate into its constituent parts and get washed up in the river effluence in the normal way?

3] Is there any evidence to show if such speeds would diminish or enhance my appetite for burgers or would it generate reflux activity?

4] Would I be able to return home via the Moon and Mars so that I could thoughtlessly discard my wrappers and empty drink cartons on their surface?

These are just some of the burning questions I have about "light speed or better"...better being a tachyon -- the speed of darkness, I assume?

David