The Education Forum

The Proper Strategy For Getting out The Truth

The Proper strategy For Getting Out the Truth. It think the issues raised by Peter Lemkin's Thread are ones that deserve special consideration by JFK researchers. The upcomming HBO special will either be a tremendous opportunity or perhaps the last missed chance depending on how much prepartation work we do to coordinate a response.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=10780

The Proper strategy For Getting Out the Truth. It think the issues raised by Peter Lemkin's Thread are ones that deserve special consideration by JFK researchers. The upcomming HBO special will either be a tremendous opportunity or perhaps the last missed chance depending on how much prepartation work we do to coordinate a response.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=10780

Thanks for posting it here Nathaniel.

I don't check the other directories as often so I missed it.

I think it appropriate that we share Peter's initial post:

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO COMBAT LIES AND IGNORANCE AND TO WRITE THE TRUTH MUST OVERCOME AT LEAST FIVE DIFFICULTIES - THEY MUST HAVE THE COURAGE TO WRITE THE TRUTH WHEN TRUTH IS EVERYWHERE OPPOSED; THE KEENNESS TO RECOGNIZE IT, ALTHOUGH IT IS EVERYWHERE CONCEALED; THE SKILL TO MANIPULATE IT AS A WEAPON; THE JUDGEMENT TO SELECT THOSE IN WHOSE HANDS IT WILL BE EFFECTIVE; AND THE CUNNING TO SPREAD THE TRUTH AMONG SUCH PERSONS. - BERTOLD BRECHT (GERMANY 1935)

To which I responded:

Peter,

Beautiful.

If I may, the following are excerpts from my 1990s essay "In the Blossom of Our Sins":

"I define justice in the case of the assassination of President Kennedy as the utilization of the attainable absolute truth to cleanse or, if necessary, literally deconstruct and rebuild the corrupted system responsible for the assassination and related crimes."

and

"I am pleading for our reconsideration of the collective self, and for our unanimous adoption of a more contextually valid and at the same time emotion-driven self-image.

"Who are we?

"We are the Lakota—of AIM. We are the Jews—of the Warsaw Ghetto uprising. We are the Viet Cong—of Tet.

"Let us not fear to know our enemy with equal certainty, even if the enemy too closely resembles us. America is not the enemy. America is the enemy’s victim. Your patriotism is suspect only if you decline to do battle with the brute wrapped in your flag."

and

"The truth is on our side. The truth is the most powerful of weapons. Let us hold it, safety off and round in the chamber, to a few temples."

Charles